+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spy Knight

Hybrid View

Spy Knight

Spy Knight

Description - A knight that can be deployed into a foreign alliance that allows the owner of the Knight to read the alliance reports/receive alliance emails/get into alliance chat rooms/get emails sent only to officers and/or protect and identify foreign spies in your cities.

Requirements: Players must purchase the Mordred Suit of Armor. This armor allows cities with level 10 Taverns to appoint 1 Master Spy. In the tavern you can select what it is you want the spy to do (Intelligence Gather or Counter Intelligence) In order to be a spy a knight must have 75 Intelligence, 75 Combat, 75 Resourcefulness and 75 Political.

How it Works:
    Intelligence Gather - Intelligence gathering is done my marching your knight to a foreign city and that knight must be in that city at least 24 hours without being detected. The longer the knight is in the city the better its reports become. You must select from the following options of what it is you want the knight to do.

1. Gather General Information - The easiest for knight to do, low risk of being caught. You get a report every 24 hours on members in the alliance you are spying on. Items like last log on date, number of cities and locations of cities (Not misted)

2. Steal Alliance Reports- You can see the reports of the player of where the spy is located, then over time you can start seeing alliance reports from members, officers, vice chancellor and Chancellor. The risk of detection is a low/medium of detection.

3. Steal Alliance Communications - You can read the emails received by non alliance members of the player you are spying on,as long as it has not been deleted, over time you can read the e-mails sent by other members of the alliance, by officers of the alliances, by vice chancellor of the alliance/ by chancellor of the alliance. The risk of detection is medium/high

4. Impersonate an alliance member, this would allow you to send messages to members of the alliance as the person of the city you are located in. Get into the alliance chat as the person you are impersonating. Risk of detection extremely high.

The knights characteristics help determine the success of the spying,

Intelligence - is the primary factor in determining success on gathering the general reports on alliance members
    Combat - is the primary factor in determining the success on stealing alliance reports
    Resourcefulness - Is the primary factor in determining the success of stealing alliance
    Political - Is the primary factor factor in determining the success of impersonating a member of the alliance.

Counter Intelligence - You can set your knight to one of the following options

1. Conduct Counter Intelligence in My City - One report every 12 hours, reports can identify that you have a spy, you can select to capture the spy, if you are sucessful you can question the spy. Each day you have the spy you get more information. Day 1, How long has the spy been in your city, Day 2 the Spy's Name, Day 3 the lord/lady's alliance that sent the spy to your city, Day 4 The name of the Lord or Lady who owns the spy. At the same time the spy has a chance to escape.

The same characteristics are used to determine the success of capturing a spy.

The ability for a spy to escape is determined by its Combat and Resourcefulness score times an escape factor x the level of tavern training x Escapte luck % (50%,75%,100% X 125%) vs. the Political and Intelligence of the knight x the level of the tavern.

Escape Luck can be boosted by items bought in the Store or items maintained in the throne room.

A would use a formula for success that would be (Level of tavern x 1.50 + Level of Castle x 1.25) + (primary success factor x 75%) + (Remainder Characteristics x (1 to 5%)) vs. Level of Tavern x 1.5 + Level of Castle x 1.25) + Primary success factor x 75.5% +(Remainder Characteristics x ( 1 to 5%))

i like this idea but it will some how make the game with no use

Totally BS

If this ever will happen I am pretty sure this will lead to the graveyard .....

**from one of my friends his reply to this bad idea**
    Date: Jun 27, 10:28 PM
    To: Me
    Delete
    Subject: re: Not sure if you already saw this one
    think that will ruin the game entirely

my opinion to that idea is it will ruin the game .... I as C need to kick all accounts (dead or on an vacation doesn't matter *okay I kick dead accounts but not immediately, I give the player time for a break maybe they come back and I already had this dozen of times) cause they are easy targets ..... it's easy to have a spy in the alliance but with this kind of implementation I can't trust anybody anymore and btw I would say in the most countries of the world it's against the law to grant other ppl access to private messages .... I call this hacking quite simple .... nobody have the right to read my private inbox except me... quite simple!!!! AND BTW in which way can I trust my members if I need to think someone have maybe access to alliance chat or to their inbox!?!?!!

**a other friend of mine and her opinion**
    [Sanny]
    yeah because so many people have left and others are tired of saying anything because Kabam doesn't listen

yes this is how we feel all the time you guys over there implement untested things with loads of Problems .... nobody is going to listen and as soon as I send tickets to Kabooom I don't get a reply and if I am lucky and I get a reply then definitely not the answer I want to have and of course no solution for my problem!!!!!

Why you are guys over there don't listen and why you guys ignore us the player and our concerns AND the biggest of all questions is when will merger happen ..... why are guys watch while the old domains die we are loyal player some already since almost 3 years and you guys throw us away like worn out shoes .... quite simple merger or reopen domain and let 20k new player in to the old domains ANY OLD DOMAIN!!!!! ..... the next question is why some domains have 65k player and others like our domain C21 ONLY 46k player .... this is all but not fair!!!

okay again when are you guys going to merge domains and if you over there REALLY think about to implement this "spy knight" feature many more will leave the domains ... it was the same after the implementation from the TR .... so what are you guys going to do!??

ChaosLord
    Chancellor
    ChaosCrew
    C21
    Last edited by ChaosLord_Caliburn21; 06-28-2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosLord_Caliburn21 View Post
    If this ever will happen I am pretty sure this will lead to the graveyard .....

**from one of my friends his reply to this bad idea**
    Date: Jun 27, 10:28 PM
    To: Me
    Delete
    Subject: re: Not sure if you already saw this one
    think that will ruin the game entirely

my opinion to that idea is it will ruin the game .... I as C need to kick all accounts (dead or on an vacation doesn't matter *okay I kick dead accounts but not immediately, I give the player time for a break maybe they come back and I already had this dozen of times) cause they are easy targets ..... it's easy to have a spy in the alliance but with this kind of implementation I can't trust anybody anymore and btw I would say in the most countries of the world it's against the law to grant other ppl access to private messages .... I call this hacking quite simple .... nobody have the right to read my private inbox except me... quite simple!!!! AND BTW in which way can I trust my members if I need to think someone have maybe access to alliance chat or to their inbox!?!?!!

**a other friend of mine and her opinion**
    [Sanny]
    yeah because so many people have left and others are tired of saying anything because Kabam doesn't listen

yes this is how we feel all the time you guys over there implement untested things with loads of Problems .... nobody is going to listen and as soon as I send tickets to Kabooom I don't get a reply and if I am lucky and I get a reply then definitely not the answer I want to have and of course no solution for my problem!!!!!

Why you are guys over there don't listen and why you guys ignore us the player and our concerns AND the biggest of all questions is when will merger happen ..... why are guys watch while the old domains die we are loyal player some already since almost 3 years and you guys throw us away like worn out shoes .... quite simple merger or reopen domain and let 20k new player in to the old domains ANY OLD DOMAIN!!!!! ..... the next question is why some domains have 65k player and others like our domain C21 ONLY 46k player .... this is all but not fair!!!

okay again when are you guys going to merge domains and if you over there REALLY think about to implement this "spy knight" feature many more will leave the domains ... it was the same after the implementation from the TR .... so what are you guys going to do!??

ChaosLord
    Chancellor
    ChaosCrew
    C21

AND THIS IT IS WHAT MY FAMILY SAY ABOUT THIS CRAP

Lord ******** says to the alliance: 7:19
    what a load of crap that is

Lord ******** says to the alliance: 7:19
    i will not play anymore if that happens im already thinking about quiting this game as it is

how long does it take until you guys realize that more player will leave the game like after the release from the TR ....
    WE
    NEED MERGER .... MERGER .... MERGER .... MERGER .... MERGER!!!!!! ASAP

I play in 128 and there have been spies in alliances from day 1. I mean this has always been a warring domain but I mean you can create and alt account and have a spy for free if you really want one. I've always felt that if you need to spy to beat an alliance then you must not be a very good fighter. Just another way Kabam is trying to make a buck but it will back fire and more will quit.

a spy is like a double edge sword .. it doesnt just ruin one alliance , it ruins them all .. you cant trust nobody in your alliance and pretty soon nobody can trust members in their alliances .. it will be a systematic collapse of alliances and game ... without trust there is nothing

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux