View Poll Results: Should we get this???

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 65.38%
  • no

    9 34.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    24

    Thumbs up Great Market Idea :D

    This is an Idea that will make KABAM earn more money and players will play more.

    A SUPER MARKET- Its a building were players can sell any items, or trade Them For resources or gems. (Players with players) Only!!!

    Details : If any member likes an item but don't have the gems to buy it, they might sell there own items or buy gems from KABAM!!
    To use this Market-Players should pay Monthly 2-5 Gems To us the marketing.

    Extra Info: members can put any price they want on items.

    Free version: Players can buy But not sell.... This will make them buy gems
    Paid version: Players and sell or buy

    If this is made its like own normal market but when turn to lvl 12 or 11, paid members only can trade items to other players with same lvl of building.

  2. #2
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    kettering northants UK
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusPro View Post
    This is an Idea that will make KABAM earn more money and players will play more.

    A SUPER MARKET- Its a building were players can sell any items, or trade Them For resources or gems. (Players with players) Only!!!

    Details : If any member likes an item but don't have the gems to buy it, they might sell there own items or buy gems from KABAM!!
    To use this Market-Players should pay Monthly 2-5 Gems To us the marketing.

    Extra Info: members can put any price they want on items.

    Free version: Players can buy But not sell.... This will make them buy gems
    Paid version: Players and sell or buy

    If this is made its like own normal market but when turn to lvl 12 or 11, paid members only can trade items to other players with same lvl of building.
    sounds great all these usless crests and seals we have could go to some 1 that needs them

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    16
    This is a great idea. It will also require people to use their markets. Most players in mature domains destroy the market for barracks. This will provide a reason to have the market and use it again.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    274

    Similar to the failed market?

    Why add a supermarket? most people got rid of their markets

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by TazErases View Post
    Why add a supermarket? most people got rid of their markets
    cause this is a good idea for sharing there items, plus this will help Koc economy by moving all the gems and resources from players to players, so its kinda a great idea if u view it from a point of view and it will earn them more money its like a black market

  6. #6

    Thumbs up

    [QUOTE=JesusPro;410365]
    A SUPER MARKET- Its a building were players can sell any items, or trade Them For resources or gems. (Players with players) Only!!!

    Details : If any member likes an item but don't have the gems to buy it, they might sell there own items or buy gems from KABAM!!
    To use this Market-Players should pay Monthly 2-5 Gems To us the marketing.

    This is a good idea. Price could be set at something like 5 gems per month or 12 months for 25 gems. Would be nice if people could purchase a 25 gem market or 25 gems directly from the gem purchase section instead of having to buy 50 gems. That way almost everyone could buy in. Better a lot of people for a few gems than a few for a lot of gems each. Participation is the way to go.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    24
    [QUOTE=Lei;410517]
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusPro View Post
    A SUPER MARKET- Its a building were players can sell any items, or trade Them For resources or gems. (Players with players) Only!!!

    Details : If any member likes an item but don't have the gems to buy it, they might sell there own items or buy gems from KABAM!!
    To use this Market-Players should pay Monthly 2-5 Gems To us the marketing.

    This is a good idea. Price could be set at something like 5 gems per month or 12 months for 25 gems. Would be nice if people could purchase a 25 gem market or 25 gems directly from the gem purchase section instead of having to buy 50 gems. That way almost everyone could buy in. Better a lot of people for a few gems than a few for a lot of gems each. Participation is the way to go.
    thanks for the complement im a game graphic designer and i like to give out my opinions i shust wish they will consider this has there best cause its a good idea players will be much happier

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TazErases View Post
    Why add a supermarket? most people got rid of their markets
    I think the idea is to get as many people involved in the game again and access to premium items for a small fee that translates into monthly revenue for kabam. A little bit from everyone instead of a lot from a few. Perhaps then they could quit bombarding us with specials on this and that item which some how never seem to come at the right time for me as a player. In the new market you could purchase DIs, SP etc when ever you want at presumably a good price. I'd be inclined to pay a few dollars for someone who couldn't afford gems to have access to such a market if they could not afford it on their own.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I think the idea is to get as many people involved in the game again and access to premium items for a small fee that translates into monthly revenue for kabam. A little bit from everyone instead of a lot from a few. Perhaps then they could quit bombarding us with specials on this and that item which some how never seem to come at the right time for me as a player. In the new market you could purchase DIs, SP etc when ever you want at presumably a good price. I'd be inclined to pay a few dollars for someone who couldn't afford gems to have access to such a market if they could not afford it on their own.
    see so this is good do you think kabam will get to see this

  10. #10
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by harpothetwat View Post
    sounds great all these usless crests and seals we have could go to some 1 that needs them
    Hope they Listen to this one , its a great Idea. It would help us all, Thanks for the Idea. Kabam would most likely want to charge some kind of fee for using it though LOL


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Social links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top