16 20.00%
  • With - I like the abiility to cheat

24 30.00%
  • With - Just remove the bugs, i like the spectral

40 50.00%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

EASY CHEAT free troops - Game Over

With the "new" spectral outpost.... Kabam has messed up the game totally...

1. First off... You can send ressources to your spectral outpost which can't be attacked... simply press "alliance" choose a member press "send ressources" on the screen that pops up, simply change the coordinates in the bottom of the screen to your own spectral outpost after and send the ressources there..

THIS IS NOT THE WORST....

2. Furthermore we have the Wraithdragon which is simply another factor to ruin the game.... THIS IS NOT THE WORTH..... it comes now....

3. Look at the picture i upload.... 7000 SSD is lost from player 1 (kommendante) 0 lost from player 2 (me n e m e s i s // aka Qxyhne)
    player 1 can get 3,5K back, player 2 can get 7000 SSD back = 10500 SSDs combined... from an attack of 7500 ?
    VOILA 3000 SSD just arrived to town... from nowhere ?

Imagine now... That instead of the SSD we use special troops ? Same calculation, same troops that comes out of nothing, but wait now you dont have to farm for scales, runes, and such ? Fantastic ?

4. On the spectral outpost you are not limited by available people.... Only blueenergi and mausoleums capacity....
    5. Lets try a simple math.... 100K LavaJaws (LJ) = 1,2 million available people needed (far from possible) so you cant do that in the town...
    but wait... lets make the 100K LJ in the spectral ? Yeah 1,2 million blue energi ? Fantastic...

6. Imagine two players from same alliance constantly attacking eachother (ofcourse jumping out of alliance first to make it possible) but image the troops they can train without having to farm ? and with both of them earning 50% troops each time if they switch to attack eachother ?

As i said...

Its...

Game Over....

Nemesis (Aquamarine)

error in part 3. "from an attack of 7500" = from an attack of 7000.....
    .........."VOILA 3000 SSD" error = "VOILA 3500 SSD"

The wraith is here to stay. End of story. What I want fixed is to 100% eliminate the ability to store troops/reources there. It is killing the game with a real quickness.

I think it completely destroyed the game, and has made so many cheats possible. I used to enjoy the game so much , but now.... well , all the fun has gone out of the game
    Who wants to attack somebody when they only come back a few hours later with twice the power gain.

I agree with N e m e s i s , reset the server , without the spectral outpost

Advanced Member
    On point 3, you're either reading it wrong or you're stating it wrong.

However I think what you're trying to point out is the potential to cheat by utilizing soul reapers and reviving troops.

P1 attacks with some small force, to purposely lose those troops to P2 who creates souls from those using the soul reapers. In this example, 7,000 SSDs lost by P1 which P2 gains. P1 gains back ~50% so 3,300 SSDs.

Theoretically P2 attacks P1 back with the same the same 7,000 SSDs gained after reviving, P1 gains 7,000 SSDs in souls while P2 gains back 3,300 SSDs in souls. After one exchange of 7,000 SSDs, both players net 6,600 SSDs. After Blue energy and revive time is considered.

I Don't understand the complaint honestly?
    Lets see you would rather not see any ability to revive your troops is this what your saying?? So you wanna be wiped and start from scratch or what?
    To me this isn't a exploit but part of game mechanics every one can do it with pretty much equal amount of speed. No one has a advantage over other's so every one can and is utilizing this method of game play. If your not then you are setting your self up for failure.
    How are u to come up with a better solution? if u can revive any troops period this will always be a factor. As for 50% that BS plain and simple, but it is range of 30-50% and rng is a factor always.
    Yes better idea's could be made for wraith but we all know what the real complaint feels like. You didn't come up with this idea and think to make it part of your Symantec way to help you grow and train troops simple put it feels a little jealous.

This isn't a cheat nor exploit it simply game mechanics.

To make troops of of nowhere is an exploit.... How on earth is it possible to revive something thats not there ? Tell me that...
    And you dont see the big picture here... but in 3 months time when all alliancens who have exploited this have 10 million jaws, banshee, ogre, etc, i guess you will se the picture then, since noone of em have had to manually farm for runes, tales, and such. + They arent limited by the available people, as in the other outposts and maincity.

And furthermore the ability to hide ressources in the spectral is also destroying the game... Who on earth would put forces on wall (except the ones who have planned it to get free troops) first off the risk getting hit by the wraith dragon from even the smallest players, second of they can send the ressources away and have them stored 100% safe (instead of the bank cities that was used earlier), so with nothing to loose in your city why defend ?

There was a time....

Before the wraith dragon....

Where you could actually get people on the wall.... Where it was fun to play... I know this is the general opinion on the server i play. If one day a popup arrived saying "Do you wish to play with or without the wraith dragon" i would certainly choose without, and it would be nice to play in a server without this game-wrecking dragon and its outpost in it.

And jaloux ? Im not jaloux lol... I've had my days as overlord in the 1th ranked alliance on the server, i've planned several attacks, and our alliance played as they should. All i can say is that the 4 hours i used everyday for alliance work, planning, chatting, educating players, all got "paied" back when we killed our opponents one after one.... Sadly it is not possible anymore, so im just glad im just a simple member now...

Jalousy has nothing to do with my post, i love this game, therefore seeing what i love get destroyed again and again, by idiotic updates which aint thought through is simply killing me...

Advanced Member
    I totally agree with OP. For a very long time, I have been suggesting a solution to both the wrath and this exploit by having the reapers actually "steal" souls from the attacking army and the wrath protects the souls of the attacking army. Nobody would give a damn about the suggestion though.

Banned

It's not cheating

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Stallone Møller View Post
    With the "new" spectral outpost.... Kabam has messed up the game totally...

1. First off... You can send ressources to your spectral outpost which can't be attacked... simply press "alliance" choose a member press "send ressources" on the screen that pops up, simply change the coordinates in the bottom of the screen to your own spectral outpost after and send the ressources there..

THIS IS NOT THE WORST....

2. Furthermore we have the Wraithdragon which is simply another factor to ruin the game.... THIS IS NOT THE WORTH..... it comes now....

3. Look at the picture i upload.... 7000 SSD is lost from player 1 (kommendante) 0 lost from player 2 (me n e m e s i s // aka Qxyhne)
    player 1 can get 3,5K back, player 2 can get 7000 SSD back = 10500 SSDs combined... from an attack of 7500 ?
    VOILA 3000 SSD just arrived to town... from nowhere ?

Imagine now... That instead of the SSD we use special troops ? Same calculation, same troops that comes out of nothing, but wait now you dont have to farm for scales, runes, and such ? Fantastic ?

4. On the spectral outpost you are not limited by available people.... Only blueenergi and mausoleums capacity....
    5. Lets try a simple math.... 100K LavaJaws (LJ) = 1,2 million available people needed (far from possible) so you cant do that in the town...
    but wait... lets make the 100K LJ in the spectral ? Yeah 1,2 million blue energi ? Fantastic...

6. Imagine two players from same alliance constantly attacking eachother (ofcourse jumping out of alliance first to make it possible) but image the troops they can train without having to farm ? and with both of them earning 50% troops each time if they switch to attack eachother ?

As i said...

Its...

Game Over....

Nemesis (Aquamarine)
    The players using reapers are simply using the troops for what they are designed to do. Stop complaining, and start using it yourself.

I strongly encourage the use of the spectral as a place to hide resources. I just love spanking those big fluff cities with millions in power and nothing but armor transports to defend. If a player wants to be a hoarder let them. They in no way negatively impact my game. At some point the resources become to many to hide and they become easy targets and realize their error. It would be different if resources added to your power. But honestly who cares if a player has a billion in resources stored.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast