+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Netflix scam

Netflix scam

Has anyone else completed the Netflix offer for the GW cash then been told by Trialpay they would not honor it because Netflix, without giving any reason, said the offer was not done correctly? I have tried Trialpay several times and it's beginning to look like they are just telling lies and fraud by not honoring their offers. I have gotten several replies saying they dont know why but they will not honor the agreement and I just wanted to know if anyone else is being screwed by Trialpay like I am.

Trialpay did the right thing.

I have been compensated by Trialpay for the Netflix screwup. I thank them for honoring their agreement and Netflix, you lost a customer by pulling this crap.

Thanks again Trialpay.

Angry where is it!!!?!

where did you find thier sponsor page cuz i hav been looking for this crap 4 ever!! and im now getting pissed off cuz evryone else found it!!

Dear Lonewolf_56

If your Netflix completion has not tracked and you completed this offer per the terms of completion please contact us via our support flow through your in in game offer wall -where you accessed this Netflix offer. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate accounts within our system using the user name seen on this forum. Once we receive your support inquiry, our team will verify your offer completion with Netflix for a manual credit. As a reminder, in order to successfully complete this offer and receive credits automatically, the Netflix membership must be new to you and your household. Additionally, signing up directly through Netfilx.com or through another promotional advertising banner or link will disqualify your offer completion for credits via TrialPay.

Again, as game accounts have an associated unique game ID, we strongly suggest that users contact the TrialPay support team directly though your in-game offer wall support for the fastest support and game account crediting. If you are having any issues contacting us in this manner please contact us at www.trialpay.com/support for additional assistance.

Best,

Amanda
    TrialPay Customer Support

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialPay_Support View Post
    Dear Lonewolf_56

If your Netflix completion has not tracked and you completed this offer per the terms of completion please contact us via our support flow through your in in game offer wall -where you accessed this Netflix offer. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate accounts within our system using the user name seen on this forum. Once we receive your support inquiry, our team will verify your offer completion with Netflix for a manual credit. As a reminder, in order to successfully complete this offer and receive credits automatically, the Netflix membership must be new to you and your household. Additionally, signing up directly through Netfilx.com or through another promotional advertising banner or link will disqualify your offer completion for credits via TrialPay.

Again, as game accounts have an associated unique game ID, we strongly suggest that users contact the TrialPay support team directly though your in-game offer wall support for the fastest support and game account crediting. If you are having any issues contacting us in this manner please contact us at www.trialpay.com/support for additional assistance.

Best,

Amanda
    TrialPay Customer Support
    You guys have a branch inside the game? That's pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57RTN5W View Post
    I have been compensated by Trialpay for the Netflix screwup. I thank them for honoring their agreement and Netflix, you lost a customer by pulling this crap.

Thanks again Trialpay.
    Just for the sake of curiosity...Were u compensated with the determines diamonds or with money?

Advanced Member
    I did it, and i got my diamonds...no issues
    Last edited by KabamModDelta; 07-17-2012 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux