+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Free the Dragon Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Iowatim View Post
    For some time we have been able to only use 50 of 1000 Dragon warriors at a time. It is time to increase to 2000 as are the others. I think it is also time to raise that number as the amount needed in Power Challenges grow bigger and bigger.
    Well ,can Trade for the 10K nad 50K Packs now, but there IS a Caveat......

Have to do it in the Abyssal Palace marketplace, so after you use your daily "FREE" Trades, it CHARGES you Coral Doubloons!!!!!!

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DScottHewitt View Post
    How about ones we can Trade for FREE?
    How about they should have just been like all other troop packs, open at 2K at a time, this marketplace will freaking take forever, and just about the time you have half of them traded, they will take it away from us again..
    So not impressed RY..

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Witch View Post
    How about they should have just been like all other troop packs, open at 2K at a time, this marketplace will freaking take forever, and just about the time you have half of them traded, they will take it away from us again..
    So not impressed RY..
    I have only got 15 mill x 1k troop packs. Mind you, I have been avoiding opening chests that contain Dragon Warriors.

A simple calculation works out at 300k clicks on Trade and 300k clicks on OK which obviously adds up to a total of 600k clicks if you check the 'Skip Confirmation' box.

Make this event last longer than 2+ days as I, like many others, cannot sit at the computer 24/7.

Reminder to self: Buy more batteries for my mouse.
    Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ...

Quote Originally Posted by CZ 82 View Post
    I have only got 15 mill x 1k troop packs. Mind you, I have been avoiding opening chests that contain Dragon Warriors.

A simple calculation works out at 300k clicks on Trade and 300k clicks on OK which obviously adds up to a total of 600k clicks if you check the 'Skip Confirmation' box.

Make this event last longer than 2+ days as I, like many others, cannot sit at the computer 24/7.

Reminder to self: Buy more batteries for my mouse.
    Lol and you forgot that you will then have to open the packs you traded in yolo ..

I did about 20 trades before i got bored and stopped. Ill just auto open the 1k packs. Not worth the energy to convert them. What i would of done is skip the 10k packs all together for trading in. I would of done 90 x 1k packs for 2 x 50k packs as a trade and 950 x 1k packs for 20x 50k packs and finally a 10,000 x 1k packs for 200 x 50k packs. You can choose to convert faster or go slower and get extra warriors. Doing little things like that go a long way with players.

I hope this is only a test as trading 50x1k for a 1x50k and then opening the 50k in the arsenal takes more work than opening 50x1k in the arsenal as they are the same amount. Hopefully in the future you can trade larger amounts so it is actually worth it.

Expert Member
    Since they die like flies sprayed with Raid, I will not spend anymore time on releasing them, RY can keep them, let them set around in inventory and weigh the system down, just like the rest of the inventory I have does.

Advanced Member
    I think it would be better if we could trade groups of 1,000 1K bundles at a time or something. I've got 13M+ 1K bundles. They need to keep the current exchange rate in the marketplace for at least a month. I don't care that we need to use the dubloons because I've got at least 1M of those and I have more than 160K Coral Dubloon mystery chests, so I'm set with that. I just hope that I can trade a good bit of these things without being booted/banned from doing too much.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaid View Post
    I think it would be better if we could trade groups of 1,000 1K bundles at a time or something. I've got 13M+ 1K bundles. They need to keep the current exchange rate in the marketplace for at least a month. I don't care that we need to use the dubloons because I've got at least 1M of those and I have more than 160K Coral Dubloon mystery chests, so I'm set with that. I just hope that I can trade a good bit of these things without being booted/banned from doing too much.
    Its not the doubloons that are the problem for most people. Its actually more work to swap to a bigger pack and then use that bigger pack than just to open the existing pack. It was very poorly thought out.

When is someone from RockYou going to address the fact that the packs of 50,000 that now drop from chests don't show up in your inventory?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast