Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Thumbs up Free Rubies from Kabam

At first it kinda annoyed me that Kabam was getting into the "promoting other stuff in the game" business, but now I'm liking this. Kudos Kabam for finally giving people a chance to earn rubies. This is possibly the only good thing they have done in the past few months, but maybe this is a good sign.

I've only been trying to get the rubies for maybe 15mins and have gotten 5. And since CGs are only 40 rubies SHUT UP WITH ALL THE WRAITH DRAGON WHINING! If you are too lazy to click on the 15-30 sec videos a few times a day for 2-3 days to earn a CG, follow these steps:

Shut up, get off the couch, go out side, get some fresh air, and rejoin the real world.

This is a free game and people that pay real money to get an advantage. Kabam has now implemented a way to close the gap (even if its a small amount) for those that chose not to pay. You don't need speeds, but you do need CGs... now you can get them. I've complained about not enough CGs, but now its been fixed so everyone should just get over it.

Banned
    Lol, funny. Anyway, you forget fortuna's chance is only 5 rubies so you can get a completions grant for 5 rubies if your lucky. Obviously people who pay with money get an advantage, it goes without saying, and people who complain about this should stop playing straight away, because if there were no ruby players, kabam wouldn't be getting any money, and would have to shut down the game. I think kabam have done quite well with the rubies, not too much of an advantage, but there definatly is an advantage.

Advanced Member
    You should only waste money on Fortuna if you have been lucky so far... I haven't so I would rather wait an extra few hrs and be guaranteed to get it from the shop. Fortuna needs to be the very next thing they fix because it is terrible. If they would fix that, then people would have a lot less to complain about due to actually getting decent things that they need.

But for now, this is a decent change.

rubies??

how do you get free rubies? i cant understand. can anyone explain me?

i dont understand either. im not getting free rubies. do you mean "get more rubies" tab? the surveys that require loads of personal info or for you to buy things to earn rubies?? because thats not new.....

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crytonic View Post
    At first it kinda annoyed me that Kabam was getting into the "promoting other stuff in the game" business, but now I'm liking this. Kudos Kabam for finally giving people a chance to earn rubies. This is possibly the only good thing they have done in the past few months, but maybe this is a good sign.

I've only been trying to get the rubies for maybe 15mins and have gotten 5. And since CGs are only 40 rubies SHUT UP WITH ALL THE WRAITH DRAGON WHINING! If you are too lazy to click on the 15-30 sec videos a few times a day for 2-3 days to earn a CG, follow these steps:

Shut up, get off the couch, go out side, get some fresh air, and rejoin the real world.

This is a free game and people that pay real money to get an advantage. Kabam has now implemented a way to close the gap (even if its a small amount) for those that chose not to pay. You don't need speeds, but you do need CGs... now you can get them. I've complained about not enough CGs, but now its been fixed so everyone should just get over it.

So that's your price to come on board...5 rubies. What is everyone elses?

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleYvampire View Post
    i dont understand either. im not getting free rubies. do you mean "get more rubies" tab? the surveys that require loads of personal info or for you to buy things to earn rubies?? because thats not new.....
    If you don't see the offers, then you don't live in an area that they apply to. It would be kinda pointless to pay people to watch an advert for something they can't get in their country/state/city.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Rubies for videos

I know we can get free rubies for watching videos, but does anyone know how often, as in once you watch one, how long before you can repeat the process to get the most out of their rubies and time?

and for those that don't know where to find the videos....

[color=Yellow]Where it says Netflix in this pic, sometimes it will say watch vides. watch the video, and get the tubies[/color]

[color=red]Still learning how to embed pics into posts[/color]

Elite Member
    I got 21 this afternoon watching videos and signing up for a grocery coupon site.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux