View Poll Results: does venom dwellers actually need 100 % kill rate ?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • 50 %

7 26.92%
  • 100 %

16 61.54%
  • 25 %

2 7.69%
  • random

7 26.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: venom dwellers

Advanced Member

Exclamation venom dwellers

hi kabam very good work on venom dwellers now no one wil defend any more r u tryn to kill ur game ?? plz let us know if u wanna do tat i wil leave but who wil defend when u gave 100 % kill rate on ogres ???
    thank u

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shray Mehrotra View Post
    hi kabam very good work on venom dwellers now no one wil defend any more r u tryn to kill ur game ?? plz let us know if u wanna do tat i wil leave but who wil defend when u gave 100 % kill rate on ogres ???
    thank u
    I think you misread it. It's 100% damage bonus vs Ogres. It does 900, so with lvl 10 lurgy that's 1350, make that +100% that's still only 2700 MAX attack each round. Ogres have up to 30,000 life with research maxed, that's nowhere NEAR 100% kill rate.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

He did misread it, but, still, it's nothing that will encourage defense. The Wraith changes will reduce Wraith usage, but it penalizes the smaller players. All in all, Kabaam isn't doing much to solve the central issue - very little P v P combat.

Advanced Member
    given the tech requirements for the venom dweller it's more geared towards lower power players trying to take on higher power players. At the least players with these units have a better chance fighting against players with 500k GOs. L3 energy collection, L5 guardian revival, L9 medicine, and a L10 TC.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bowyer View Post
    I think you misread it. It's 100% damage bonus vs Ogres. It does 900, so with lvl 10 lurgy that's 1350, make that +100% that's still only 2700 MAX attack each round. Ogres have up to 30,000 life with research maxed, that's nowhere NEAR 100% kill rate.
    oh kk ty but again nthn encourageous for defendn

i revive this thread just to say...frogs are for defense i.e. what happen if i send 100k ogres with 100k mirrors or lavas.
    pretty hard to plan a good defense (minimal losses) but this new troop kill ogres, the frickin wall that protects range troops

sorry for my english but im from mexico...and dont like tequila

From what I've seen so far Venom dwellers are excellent defenders in terms of eliminating speed bumps. I've had a team mate who chewed through 2 rainbow attacks with minimal losses.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urekon View Post
    From what I've seen so far Venom dwellers are excellent defenders in terms of eliminating speed bumps. I've had a team mate who chewed through 2 rainbow attacks with minimal losses.
    yup they r ma frnd i saw it on ma other attck

Banned
    well, on my realm at least, if i want a fight, then someone in my realm will accept. I know that, as everytime i have been looking for a fun battle, someone wil aways oblige, often, they are double my power, but double the power, double the fall.

BD's target VD's specifically in a multi troop defence

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links