Closed Thread

New Hack download

First of all I ask all players to stop buying gems cause they are wasting their money of a pos game.

2nd, the hackers are using (deleted by mod)to hack in to koc servers. Any one who knows how to use the cheat engine please let us know so we all hack. Kabam has made it clear that they allow hacking on their servers since non of the devs has said a single word about the new hack.
    Last edited by Kevin; 12-28-2010 at 11:27 PM.

You know the name of the hack, but want someone else to post how to use it? Sorry, I am just curious how that works. So how about you post the link for the hack in this forum, and lets see what happens.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Justice View Post
    First of all I ask all players to stop buying gems cause they are wasting their money of a pos game.

2nd, the hackers are using yada yada yada to hack in to koc servers. Any one who knows how to use the cheat engine please let us know so we all hack. Kabam has made it clear that they allow hacking on their servers since non of the devs has said a single word about the new hack.
    First of all. Kabam does not condone the use of hacks of any kind in this game. You're conspiracy theory is just plain wrong.
    Last edited by Kevin; 12-28-2010 at 11:27 PM.
    I quit this game over a year ago...

Banned

Exclamation Update: Troop & Fortification Exploit Fix

Hey guys!

Please check out the latest updates & announcements from KoC regarding Hackers / Troop & Fortification Exploit Fix.

http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...5977#post35977

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    First of all. Kabam does not condone the use of hacks of any kind in this game. You're conspiracy theory is just plain wrong.
    I agree here, we had a hacker in our domain and well he was band straight away.

Banned

Exclamation Update: Troop & Fortification Exploit Fix

Hi guys!

Good news - the Might Exploitation fix is out as of last night.

Please subscribe to http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...5977#post35977 for up-to-date news on this fix.

Since this posting regards the same issue, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out.

Thanks!

Closed Thread

Social links