+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Oew forget

Ow Forget Emi is an half-blood between An Werewolve,Elf and an Vampire

Quote Originally Posted by Shime View Post
    So I will just try something
    This is the one I will be playing(This is how the roleplays that I know work)

Emi Shime
    Emi Shime is a 16 year old girld. She is a little ecstatic sometimes but thats just because she hass to much Energy. Emi doesn't remeber anything from before she was nine. Before the shocking night she was attacked by vampires. A lot of vampire's. She only survived because a young male Vampire saved her life. She's always been trying to discover thing from here past an has flahbacks sometimes. Since she has confirmed that she was just abonded she start trying doing everything alone. Emi is a very nice girl when you get tho no here but on the first sight she is arrogant and thinks she is undefeatable. What maybe is treu because Emi is a very powerful pureblood

[SIZE=3]Emi Shime[/SIZE]
    The small blonde girl walked slowly trough the city. A little laugh was spelled on her lips when she looked around. The people get very quiet when she passed them en here eyes shined dangerous. They where all afraid of here, she tought what wass probably treu, well the most than. Slowly she walked farther, her eyes meethed the eyes of a young male vampire, From around here ages. She smiled at him but he walked away. A little sigh escaped her when she looked at the boy. Sometimes it was fun that everywone thought she was dangerous but sometimes it also wasn't. She walkes toward the wall that was build to protect the city.
    both are good...u pick whatever fits the story

Ow Forget Emi is an half-blood between An Werewolve,Elf and an Vampire
    cool...but,ace doesn't really know who he is

Ok, So I''m doing it good. Thats great, then can we play??

I walked farther trought the city. Beside the city walls. It was icy cold and a moment i shiffered

Ok, So I''m doing it good. Thats great, then can we play??

I walked farther trought the city. Beside the city walls. It was icy cold and a moment i shiffered
    about that time a young but older man jumped over ur head and land in-front of you from the wall and you see his sinper,and he turns to look at you

Emi looked at the man infront of here. He scared here for a moment but then she just blinked back at him

Emi looked at the man infront of here. He scared here for a moment but then she just blinked back at him
    ace say to emi,"yo? where is the bars at?" smiles at you then frowns," but,sadly" points at a poster on the wall,"i got 55,000,000,000$$ on my head" then turns and walks and say "i can't stay, poor girl,so fellow me,if u may"

Emi "hey" she greated and looked at the poster for a moment and smiled a little, she looked at the boy and stayed still for a moment but then followed the man

Emi "hey" she greated and looked at the poster for a moment and smiled a little, she looked at the boy and stayed still for a moment but then followed the man
    "emi your city might be my birth place or hometown but i need to a few people" shrugs ," but,i don't know where to start"...."and,by the way,the name is ace,ace the long shot"

Emi,She listened to the man "Wel it is Nice to meet you Ace, well Maybe i can help??" she offereed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast