+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58CFNF7 View Post
    lol je sais pas koi dire x)
    ? what? uhm..???

She looked away "Well why I'm blushing" said she but than keeped quiet. "Alright so that are he bad guys"

The night lit up with shards of flowing metal coursing through the sky,the moon hidden under thick smoggy clouds allowing only the dimmest of rays to bask the ground below.Fayte had found himself pinned down behind a destroyed humvee, Separated from his fellow fighters he attempted to draw fire every so often by shooting through the shattered window frames.
    What had he gotten himself in for? He could have accepted that offer to flee into the mountains and live a peaceful life with a colony of survivors but no, The money called out to him too loudly.
    His boots crunched upon the dusty ground, shards of glass cracking and splintering, embedding themselves into his boot steps as fayte adjusted his position.The moment came when a static call came through his headset.

"alright kid lets go...we should pack ur things" walks to the gates to wait for u

Im a shapeshifter and i walk up to ace

Then i turn into a wolf

And ask to join ace's team

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan1 View Post
    And ask to join ace's team
    "mmm...uhn..i guess but why?" starts to load my gun.

Lets make a twist. LOL

On the other side of the planet....
    NASA: Sir, we have contact um..... an .... um.... alien... civilization sir...
    PENTAGON: are they hostile?
    NASA: um.... um.... we havee. ee...e... a ... over thousand of ships heading to earth....
    PENTAGON: Call the president. Now!
    A PHOENIX WILL RISE

Quote Originally Posted by silencewarlock View Post
    Lets make a twist. LOL

On the other side of the planet....
    NASA: Sir, we have contact um..... an .... um.... alien... civilization sir...
    PENTAGON: are they hostile?
    NASA: um.... um.... we havee. ee...e... a ... over thousand of ships heading to earth....
    PENTAGON: Call the president. Now!
    (And they all blew up on that side of the planet. No plot twists.)

Trey

I tighten the black rag tied around my face and start to head for the city gate.I was lucky to have made it this far. If the 'blueblood' vampires found me I would be servered as a meal at one of their breeding grounds,and I was NOT going to let that happen. I readied my combat knife and a 44. Mangum I looted from a guard I had to 'convince' to open my cell and Neared the gate,seeing a group of ragtag people.I got into a defensive stance,gun pointed and knife blocking. I then asked, "Who are you people?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast