+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Expert Member

Spreading the Kabam Word…to Kongregate

Today we announced a new partnership with the good folks at Kongregate, the leading destination for free browser-based games.  We will be bringing our massively multiplayer titles to Kongregate’s popular portal, starting with Dragons of Atlantis™  which is already up and running on the site.  We plan to bring additional titles to Kongregate in the coming weeks, starting with The [...]

Click here to view the article.

Play Edgeworld on Kabam.com for widescreen gameplay (with chat), and other bonuses and features!

Terracknor crate won't work

I got 2 terracknor boxes and used both and i didn't get anything.

Tygrrr
    Quote Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
    Today we announced a new partnership with the good folks at Kongregate, the leading destination for free browser-based games.  We will be bringing our massively multiplayer titles to Kongregate’s popular portal, starting with Dragons of Atlantis™  which is already up and running on the site.  We plan to bring additional titles to Kongregate in the coming weeks, starting with The [...]

Play Edgeworld on Kabam.com for widescreen gameplay (with chat), and other bonuses and features!
    I'm willing to bet even they get better treatment than G+ users....

I live in the Scumbag Society aka middle of no where USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Tygrrr View Post
    cant take that bet cuz i know i would lose
    I know it's me but if they said it was me and it's not me would they be impersonating me - Rob_Bull's greatest quote about Me!

AntennaeGalaxies {118k+} - Me! and {42k, 75k}

jhkjsjuyolcjhow

Quote Originally Posted by Tygrrr View Post
    hlclçjv/
    vsçk jid

porque fui suspenso ,nao consigo jogar

porque fui suspenso ,nao consigo jogar : Mad:: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:

ADEMAS EN LA base principal era necesario el barracon al 12 y ahora ya no es necesario.... no andeis con malas intenciones jodiendo a los jugadores k gastamos dinero, que gracias a gente como yo te llevas 1 sueldo para casa a final de mes... no mereceis nada.. DEJARE DE GASTAR DINERO EN KABAM y avisare a toda la gente para que no gaste dinero... los cambios que haceis no venefician al juego solo lo destruyen
    Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:26:45 +0000

Advanced Member
    kongregate is def. a good portal to start.Congrats Kabam!looking forward for new Titles there

Put Edgeworld on Android

Quote Originally Posted by KIRA View Post

Would be better to make the games you already have available on Andoid before expanding. As Edgeworld builds in real time getting access while away from a pc is dificult and an adroid version would greatly enhance my enjoyment and I might even be able to get somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Social links