+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Garrison/Training Speed

I know this has been asked beore but does training speed depend on HOW MANY garrisons you have or THE LEVEL of the garrisons?

it depends on both the number of garrisons and the lvl of each garrison.

i have seen it stated that there is a 90% reduction time cap for training but i have also seen it said that this is false. can anyone confirm if more than 10 garrisons is actually beneficial (theoretically 1% reduction per level with 10 lvl 9 garrisons is the 90% cap)? i only have 8 right now but have considered a 9th.

yeah i was just wondering because i have 9 garrisons...a lvl 9 and 8 lvl 3's and was wondering if i should build up the lvl 3's anymore

Don't worry about this. I am going to get a response from the brass soon enough.
    The Legend Returns...

What do i need to train Halberdsmen? i can't train them yet for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Smith View Post
    What do i need to train Halberdsmen? i can't train them yet for some odd reason.
    The requirements for training at least one Halberdsman is a level 1 Metallurgy,level 2 Garrison,100 Metals,150 Food,500 Lumber, and one idle person.The easiest way to tell is to look at the requirements chart and make sure they're all checked with blue check marks.

As far as the Garrison training speed bonus.It's still unclear,but I noticed the training time did decrease drastically with each new Garrison I built.However,when I upgraded the level of a Garrison.It did shave a few seconds off the training time also.But I wouldn't build no more than ten.Best thing to do is experiment with one soldier at a time.
    Last edited by Xeros; 12-27-2010 at 10:46 AM.

What bout Minotaurs? What research do i need for them

Advanced Member
    Shawn - you can find the requirements for each type of troop by clicking Train. In the new window there will be a list on the right that lists all of the requirements to build that type of troop. If there is a red [COLOR="red"]X[/COLOR] beside anything then you are missing that requirement.

I noticed when I had 500 BD in que it said 14 hr 12min 45 sec. After upgrading a garrison from lvl 4 to 7 it stilll said the same time. Is that some sort of glitch?

I only have 9 garrisons and none only one is level 9, most are 4-8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast