+ Reply to Thread

centurion package and 6th city sale

I have a question about the centurion package promotion.
    We are suppose to get a 6th city if we buy the centurion package.
    Does this promotion also work if i buy the more expensive packages like praetorian?
    Do i get the 6th city deed with more expensives packages too? Or only the centurion package.

Also you write in promotion that if i spend 1500 gold, i will get fortunas chest 1,2,3 and 4!!
    I dont see a fortunas chest 4, so i think this must be a mistake. They only go up to 3.

FoxRox
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnd View Post
    I have a question about the centurion package promotion.
    We are suppose to get a 6th city if we buy the centurion package.
    Does this promotion also work if i buy the more expensive packages like praetorian?
    Do i get the 6th city deed with more expensives packages too? Or only the centurion package.

Also you write in promotion that if i spend 1500 gold, i will get fortunas chest 1,2,3 and 4!!
    I dont see a fortunas chest 4, so i think this must be a mistake. They only go up to 3.
    I specifically called the item bundles "Packages" to avoid confusing them with chests. The PACKAGES you received were just the items listed.

Also, if you buy a higher priced package than the Centurion Package, of course you'll get a 6th city Centurions and up!

Fortuna's Package 4; Spend 1000 Gold:
    4x Praetorian Training, 2x Jovian Fortune Boxes, 1x Sundial Chest 2, 3x Centurion Training, 4x 15 Minute Sundials, 1 Million of all Resources...AND Fortuna's Package 1, 2, AND 3!

This is the message in my inbox, if we got everything we were to get then what is fortuna's package 1,2 and 3.. I didn't get anything to do with fortuna

Nevermind i see what your saying .. lol read it wrong..

Can you still get 6th city deed if I buy centurian package today

I was in vacation mode before the advertisement came out and my vacation didn't end until this morning. If I buy a centurians package today, will I get the 6ht city deed?

I purchased the centurians package in the wrong world

When I purchased my centurian package, I was in a wrong world, it is possible to reset the purchase so that I will get my 6th city in the world that I wanted as where I purchased, I only have one city because I just started the game.

FoxRox
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_5856GPT View Post
    When I purchased my centurian package, I was in a wrong world, it is possible to reset the purchase so that I will get my 6th city in the world that I wanted as where I purchased, I only have one city because I just started the game.
    Send a message to our support staff. They should be able to do that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheresiaVonTeck View Post
    I was in vacation mode before the advertisement came out and my vacation didn't end until this morning. If I buy a centurians package today, will I get the 6ht city deed?
    I'm sorry TheresiaVonTeck It's a limited time event. The 6th City will be released very soon, however. Stay tuned!

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux