+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    FoxRox

6th City Questions and Comments

Leave questions and comments about the new up coming content here! Remember to observe forum rules.

Thank you!

-Fox

cool.......

New unit is good against bears? do bears count as mounted?????

Quick question but can you tell me this answer, what kind of marks are needed for the 6th city and how many do we need for it??? It might help fellow players on GOR who want to get their 6th without buying it. And is there going to be any new marks released??? Btw, like the idea about Rangers. They sound good.

FoxRox
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelmemc View Post
    Quick question but can you tell me this answer, what kind of marks are needed for the 6th city and how many do we need for it??? It might help fellow players on GOR who want to get their 6th without buying it. And is there going to be any new marks released??? Btw, like the idea about Rangers. They sound good.

We'll announce some of the mark information soon.

We have also updated the Raider description:

Raiders are incredibly durable warriors. Hailing from Germania, they have fought not just the people of Rome, but against other Germanian Tribes. Bears are not a strange opponent to them, and many often boast of knowing the weak points on the creatures. They are formidable, stalwart, and tough. Expect raiders to last.

Will these new troops be good against only the bears? Or will they be a troop good against everything including bears?

Buena idea

Me parece una gran idea el hecho de que saquen tropas contra los osos, pero los que sabemos jugar podemos matarlos aun sin estas tropas especiales, la verdas los felicito por el diseño, pero me gustaria agragar una peticio.

En mundos viejos como el Nero 105 hay muchos inactivos lo que podrian hacer es permitir que mas gente se una a el de esta forma refrescan los jugadores, muchos tenemos amigos que hemos invitado al juego pero al no estar en mundos iguales se deificulta que logren mantenerse en el.

Muchas gracias

pinched 6th city deed

[QUOTE=FoxRox;382603][SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF0000"]Leave questions and comments about the new up coming content here! Remember to observe forum rules.

Thank you!
    Awesome,i had the 6th city deed already and now it is gone,poof......has everyones been pinched too???

question

i have a ^th city mark i have won on fortuna a while ago!my question is will this mark work in order to get my 6th city or i will have to hunt for marks like the rest?

Thumbs down Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You people have received all kinds of complaints because of your stinking Ursa Berserkers. You have said on more than one occassion that you would consider removing them. You have had many people quit because of them. Now you want to bring in more barbarian crap? NO. This is a ROMAN game and the game is already unbalanced by Berserkers. DO NOT INTRODUCE THIS CRAP INTO THE GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRox View Post
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=3]We'll announce some of the mark information soon.

We have also updated the Raider description:

Raiders are incredibly durable warriors. Hailing from Germania, they have fought not just the people of Rome, but against other Germanian Tribes. Bears are not a strange opponent to them, and many often boast of knowing the weak points on the creatures. They are formidable, stalwart, and tough. Expect raiders to last. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
    No, do not even act as if this is remotely historically accurate. The Germanic Tribes NEVER won any LASTING victories over the Romans until they started fighting like Romans. The Berserkers have totally unbalanced the game. Instead of getting rid of them and sending them to the trash where they belong, you are compounding it and unbalancing the game even further and adding another unit the game doesnt need.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Social links