+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kabam u SUCK !!

Advanced Member

kabam u SUCK !!

i am a lvl 11111 in adromeda a plyr who has played since the start of the game from the very begining of edgeworld . i have put numerous tickets in about a issue i have kabam have not replied to any .This lvl cap that is in place is injust i can not hit a plyr just 900 lvls above me but can be hit by a plyr 7000 lvls below me .WHY u may ask the answer is they messed up a all 11lvl base which i can wipe will give me over 2lvls on a boost but that isnt right according to kabam BUT i can hit a plyr 2k above in lvls so how the hell can alvl 4k wipe me and not get a msg saying to much hp gain ? i rest my case the game is fixed towards money plyrs which i was 1 off but not a bigger spender as some ive played since the beginning of the game so earnt my lvls b4 they brought xp boosts and speed ups into the game i was the 4th plyr ever in this game to go above lvl 100 when u had to earn your lvls not buy em . kabam u have screwed a good game up and alot of plyrs feel the same .KABAM if u dont have the guts to answer an orignal plyr off the game than God help the rest of u . never mind kabam or barry u wont answer to this so happy days screw u !!!!

kambam u suck

i think the game is getting rather borig at this time as we cant attack higher lvls so we cant boost and make levels like we used to be able to how comes u have capped it to u can only hit someone 4 x ur lvl and why can the high level still attack the low levels where is the fair ness in that ????????

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57JM6SS View Post
    i am a lvl 11111 in adromeda a plyr who has played since the start of the game from the very begining of edgeworld . i have put numerous tickets in about a issue i have kabam have not replied to any .This lvl cap that is in place is injust i can not hit a plyr just 900 lvls above me but can be hit by a plyr 7000 lvls below me .WHY u may ask the answer is they messed up a all 11lvl base which i can wipe will give me over 2lvls on a boost but that isnt right according to kabam BUT i can hit a plyr 2k above in lvls so how the hell can alvl 4k wipe me and not get a msg saying to much hp gain ? i rest my case the game is fixed towards money plyrs which i was 1 off but not a bigger spender as some ive played since the beginning of the game so earnt my lvls b4 they brought xp boosts and speed ups into the game i was the 4th plyr ever in this game to go above lvl 100 when u had to earn your lvls not buy em . kabam u have screwed a good game up and alot of plyrs feel the same .KABAM if u dont have the guts to answer an orignal plyr off the game than God help the rest of u . never mind kabam or barry u wont answer to this so happy days screw u !!!!
    If I understand this (which is hard to with all the tears he is shedding) you are saying why can a guy 4k levels below you wipe your ass out? Easy, they have spent a truckload and kabam rewards coiners. Is it fair? probably not. I have a loser in my sector who is 3k+ levels below me and wipes me like im standing still with my finger in my ass because he paid kabam $850 in plat so he could upgrade to level 11 troops and warp gate. More power to him if thats what he wants to spend his money on. But it is a little ridiculous that level 11 gets a player 3k+ levels below me that big an advantage. They need to balance out the health and attack points for level 11 troops to coincide with the level you are. I think he should be able to take someone maybe 1000 levels above him and maybe be able to take me who is 3k+ levels ahead in maybe 2 warps with some loss but not in one warp with no losses except the marine he sacrifices to put PT's in beast mode.

But, that will never happen. Kabam stands for Greed in every language in the world lol
    BastardSpawn Level 121699 (EOH) Soul Hunter Galaxy

Advanced Member
    no u idiot cant u read i am lvl 11k and am not allowed to hit a lvl 12k read the post u idiot i am saying why can a 4k plyr hit me and i am not allowed to hit a ply just 1k above me ?
    so read the thread u idiot or shut up !!! read the thread a lvl 11k plyr cannot attack a lvl 12k plyr but a lvl 4 k can attack a lvl 11k plyr ru that far up kabams arse ? so advanced member can u add the maths up ? a lvl 11k can not attack a lvl 12k which is 1 k differance but a lvl 4 k can attack a lvl 11k which is 7 k differance are u stupid the game is fixed !!

@WaterDemon

LOL. Of course. Kabam shouldn't even OFFER the ability to pay there salary and should be doing this all for free out of their parents basements. Kabam stands for a business. And like all business's they are here to make money. I think they should start charging monthly just to get the freeloaders and complainers out of here. But hey. They are nicer then I am and give you the game for free with the option to pay. And people who take them up on that option get rewarded. Just like ANY free to play game.

Lord.

/rant

-OwNaGe

Quote Originally Posted by OwNaGe View Post
    @WaterDemon

LOL. Of course. Kabam shouldn't even OFFER the ability to pay there salary and should be doing this all for free out of their parents basements. Kabam stands for a business. And like all business's they are here to make money. I think they should start charging monthly just to get the freeloaders and complainers out of here. But hey. They are nicer then I am and give you the game for free with the option to pay. And people who take them up on that option get rewarded. Just like ANY free to play game.

Lord.

/rant

-OwNaGe
    +1
    Well said.
    I am Midnite75 in the Omega Sector[SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    I have gone to look for myself. If anyone should find me before I get back, would you please keep me where you find me so I don't get lost again? Thank you.

Advanced Member
    well i seen it all now even the paying plyrs are getting ripped off i dont need any person to buy my lvls but i am getting ripped off as i cant attack a plyr 1k above me add it up a lvl 11k cant attack a lvl 12k so what is this lvl cap about ? any mod about? can u explain too me why a lvl 11k cant attack a lvl 12k. I should be able in therory to attack a lvl 44k if there was 1 under this lvl cap, its 4 times your lvl is it not ? A lvl 11111 should be able to attack a lvl 12029 under this lvl cap but i am not allowed too so wheres the fairness in that ?

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57JM6SS View Post
    no u idiot cant u read i am lvl 11k and am not allowed to hit a lvl 12k read the post u idiot i am saying why can a 4k plyr hit me and i am not allowed to hit a ply just 1k above me ?
    so read the thread u idiot or shut up !!! read the thread a lvl 11k plyr cannot attack a lvl 12k plyr but a lvl 4 k can attack a lvl 11k plyr ru that far up kabams arse ? so advanced member can u add the maths up ? a lvl 11k can not attack a lvl 12k which is 1 k differance but a lvl 4 k can attack a lvl 11k which is 7 k differance are u stupid the game is fixed !!
    LMAO.. Your a tool. Go cry in a little harder. Maybe someone will pass you a tissue
    BastardSpawn Level 121699 (EOH) Soul Hunter Galaxy

Send a message to our support team; give them your name and Sector, and make sure you clearly explain the issue. If you're really being blocked from attacking players only a little bit above you, that's a problem.
    Community Manager at Kabam

Expert Member
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Also please keep it civil and stop calling people idiots who are trying to help you. Thanks.[/COLOR]
    Nessy, just a Loch monster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Liens sociaux