+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Thumbs up petition to bring back advanced armor and ammo

    if you would like to see these items put back into the store post here and up rate this thread!!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by InYerBushes View Post
    if you would like to see these items put back into the store post here and up rate this thread!!!

    Why? they are too expensive for 45 plat armor & ammo boost its worth 25 levels each so for the pair 50 levels in total, why dont you just invest in 2 strategys which can be worth upto 110 levels *winks*

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by The Killer Firefly View Post
    Why? they are too expensive for 45 plat armor & ammo boost its worth 25 levels each so for the pair 50 levels in total, why dont you just invest in 2 strategys which can be worth upto 110 levels *winks*
    they increase damage and health/armor of units whats not to like?

  4. #4
    Yes but they only increase it by 25 levels a strategy is worth more

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    237
    Actually, they were only 20 plat, and having an attack and defense rating higher than your visible level is a very handy thing.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo Twayki View Post
    Actually, they were only 20 plat, and having an attack and defense rating higher than your visible level is a very handy thing.
    this is correct the armor/helath also applies to your buildings as well i believe and the strat only gives EXP it does not boots the health or attack power of the troops and plus they are PERMANENT they never go away.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by InYerBushes View Post
    this is correct the armor/helath also applies to your buildings as well i believe and the strat only gives EXP it does not boots the health or attack power of the troops and plus they are PERMANENT they never go away.
    Well Whatever price they was 1 strategy can be 50+ levels

  8. #8
    Actually, having them in 1 sector, and not in another, I have seen the ammo makes a huge difference. I can walk through a Helio 100 base with a level 185 with ammo, but without it, I can't do it in 2 warps. Both have Level 7 specters, only difference in attacks is Advanced ammo or not. I would suggest either bringing them back for players that did not get it, or make a way for a player without to compensate for not having it. This severely limits new players entering older realms, and their usefulness seems to be much more than the suggested 50 level sor so.

  9. #9
    Holy C##P! They came back!

    Holy C##P! They came back more than three times the original cost! Um, what gives?

  10. #10
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    115
    Stop comparing Exp boost with the Ammo & Armour boosts.

    Exp boost gives you level, but you have to work your way to get it. You can have to hit bases to gain them.

    Ammo & Armour boost gives you the bonus without the need of gaining the levels.
    *Thus, you can hit a higher level base or a base with greater defence at a lower level. In other words, you get to gain more exp from hitting higher level bases, and stack it with combat strategy, you get to hit alot of high level bases while the exp is boosted.
    Think of this as a 'permanent boost to allow you to attack high level base for better Combat strategy effectiveness'
    However eventually at very high levels, these boost are quite useless.

    ________
    That said, I think Kabam's original answer to this was not to bring these boosts back. But then they had a better idea, they decided that it should be sold to players who are willing to pay 3x the original price. In a way its like, if you cannot pay them three times the original price, then you do not have the chance to use this thing which they removed before.
    Their sales strategy is to use desporation.
    *Puts sales [The discounted price may actually be the original value which they sold before]
    *Reminds about how the items will be removed
    *Extends removal date
    *Delays a little and stack with sales on the items

    Not sure how true they are but I've seen a lot of these patterns. Please understand that this is purely my opinion and this is not even a complain, if however what I said is false please correct me. No flame


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top