+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    lmao

yet another way to make fools of the players...

Thanks for this, Only The Truth!

Lol Lucky Chance has been pretty good to me, I won a Brooklyn, 50% training boost, and a 8hr speed up in the last couple of days. You just need to wait until there are no 24hr boosts, 1 min, 5 min, or 15 min speed ups.

Quote Originally Posted by swine8 View Post
    Lol Lucky Chance has been pretty good to me, I won a Brooklyn, 50% training boost, and a 8hr speed up in the last couple of days. You just need to wait until there are no 24hr boosts, 1 min, 5 min, or 15 min speed ups.
    you forgot about Wrecking ball)

I have won an 8 hour with a 24 steel boost in there, I also won a brooklyn with a 24 food boost among the cards. So yea sometimes it can be random. I have 3 brooklyns on 3 servers from LC.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razorwire View Post
    I have won an 8 hour with a 24 steel boost in there, I also won a brooklyn with a 24 food boost among the cards. So yea sometimes it can be random. I have 3 brooklyns on 3 servers from LC.
    gawd this is the prime example of our failed education system.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyTheTruth View Post
    This is only ment to be educational for those who don't understand how Lucky Chances Work.

My opinion about how kabam programmed this method is that this is a Fraud.

Here you go:
    I read it in a guide and have tryed it you have a lesser chance to get something good but you still have a chance I have gotten 2 BKs froms this
    Street Killers
    Motto: We Grew Up in the Streets, We Run the Streets, Street Killers We Are... Forever

Quote Originally Posted by cnimativ View Post
    gawd this is the prime example of our failed education system.
    Jealous ....

i have to agree with the first mod, of course it is different chances for each item, you CAN NOT honestly expect for the Don's Blessing to be on the same level of chance as the 24hr Cement Boost, that would be stupid. a 15 minute speed up is still a good thing to get if you know how to play and you can get more than one play of LC for FREE a day, your not paying for your chance to click a couple of times so stop complaining and talking about lawsuits and such all your doing is getting mad here for kabam not giving you BETTER FREE STUFF. Be grateful your getting anything at all. the shuffle method works and it works vey well so if you are too lazy to do it that way then stop complaining and live with your 24hr resource boosts

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Stew View Post
    i have to agree with the first mod, of course it is different chances for each item, you CAN NOT honestly expect for the Don's Blessing to be on the same level of chance as the 24hr Cement Boost, that would be stupid. a 15 minute speed up is still a good thing to get if you know how to play and you can get more than one play of LC for FREE a day, your not paying for your chance to click a couple of times so stop complaining and talking about lawsuits and such all your doing is getting mad here for kabam not giving you BETTER FREE STUFF. Be grateful your getting anything at all. the shuffle method works and it works vey well so if you are too lazy to do it that way then stop complaining and live with your 24hr resource boosts
    I would prefer knowing what my chance REALLY is. If there is a "Brooklyn Deed" available and "1 minute speed-up" available, my chance to win either prize is not 1 in 8., so show us that. Rather then displaying the game as if I had a 1 in 8 chance of winning, put 20 cards up there, one would be the Brooklyn card, 10 would be the 1 minute speed-up cards and the other nine would be whatever, based on your real chance to win. That would be fair.

I know it is "FREE" to play one time per day, but its also a pay product. What do you say to the players that pay for lucky-chance tickets thinking they have a one in eight shot to win when in reality they do not. That is where the game is unfair.

Cypher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast