+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High level troops vs. Gangs and Cityscapes ?

Hi, I was wondering how many troops from each higher level units (hitmen/TGs/Pros) it would take to take over gangs and cityscapes with minimal losses.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vithralad View Post
    Hi, I was wondering how many troops from each higher level units (hitmen/TGs/Pros) it would take to take over gangs and cityscapes with minimal losses.
    Thanks!
    Name:  394524_3140343993520_1412535000_3216482_343853934_n.jpg
Views: 468
Size:  60.6 KB
    Herpiderpiderpderpderp

I presume with the change in the combat system, Pros will be best to use for attacking CS now rather than arson before.

Anybody know the best number to do gang 9?

Expert Member
    U might wanna check out my overview of lvl 6 to 9 gangs.

You lose 8 pros hitting a lvl9 gang, the lowest number of pros I used was 606. I won't test it until I lose a fight though, they're too precious for me right now.

Also, you guys sould send couriers / delivery trucks 2gether with your attacking units. The combat system has been changed in a way that sending couriers/trucks with your attackers does not result in losing more troops anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by SMartens View Post

You lose 8 pros hitting a lvl9 gang, the lowest number of pros I used was 606. I won't test it until I lose a fight though, they're too precious for me right now.

Also, you guys sould send couriers / delivery trucks 2gether with your attacking units. The combat system has been changed in a way that sending couriers/trucks with your attackers does not result in losing more troops anymore!
    Mucho appreciated.

So you don't even need to farm other people any more. Just do gangs whenever you need cash. Damn. Become a one button game alright.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmydaHand View Post
    Mucho appreciated.

So you don't even need to farm other people any more. Just do gangs whenever you need cash. Damn. Become a one button game alright.
    Still gotta find all those L10 gangs though :P That is pretty hard, right?!

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyra DAntonio View Post
    Still gotta find all those L10 gangs though :P That is pretty hard, right?!
    No, just don't feel the need to waste too many troops. Feel free to post the results or check the report on the first page of this thread. And maybe take a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by SMartens View Post

I really appreciate this page and I bookmarked it, but i want to know how many high level troops to use against each gang, Im not building that many thugs/arsons/bruisers/demos.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vithralad View Post
    I really appreciate this page and I bookmarked it, but i want to know how many high level troops to use against each gang, Im not building that many thugs/arsons/bruisers/demos.
    kabam tweaked the numbers so i'd rather test it myself

sent 1k pros at a lvl 7 and lost 10 IIRC :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links