+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Level 5 Anthropus Camp - Troops Required

Level 5 Anthropus Camp

I have seen many posts on how many troops are needed to defeat Anthropus Camps. I think have 15k Long bowman is unnecessary if you have Battle Dragons. Here is an example for every new players benefit of using mixed army to defeat a level 5 Anthropus Camp.

Attacked with
    5 star General

25 Porters
    67 Minotaurs
    1001 Long Bowman
    600 Battle Dragons

Lost

67 Minotaurs
    176 Battle Gragons

Was Victorious

I think if I had 500 more LBM and 800 BDs I would have been able to avoid any losses. I will try again and report. I stopped using Swift Strike Dragons because they would just get whipped out and I already had the ability to train Battle Draggons.

Hope this helps newbies like myself trying to know what it takes to attack different levels of Anthropus Camps.

Actually you will have lost battle dragons due to the mechanics of the game. Your lbm determine the range of the battlefield and that made your dragons needing 2 moves before they could attack, so they got pounded by the defenders before getting close enough.

By the time you train over 1000 Battle Dragons you could have trained around 5000 lbm, those combined with about 1000 At's will allow you to attack a level 5 camp with no losses

im afaraid to try, i have 2k long bowman and 1k battledragons and 700 mt

cool that is good strategy

I tried attacking with 50 porters 1200lbm 650bds and 1000minos. bad strategy don't attack with 1000 Minos. I lost @ least 200 of them. I got no items either

is 2k LBM and 100 AT enough?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy man View Post
    I tried attacking with 50 porters 1200lbm 650bds and 1000minos. bad strategy don't attack with 1000 Minos. I lost @ least 200 of them. I got no items either
    LOL, how cute, i remember struggling against lvl 5 camps and stressing about loosing 500 mino's hahahahahahahaaahhaha.... one day you will look back and laugh. this game was so much funnier back then 2 years ago when it first came out especially WC..
    Last edited by xxTylerTurdEggsxx; 07-17-2012 at 10:51 PM.

Lightbulb Golden Griffin in the house

guys i,m te master ive played it for 3 years wanna have a simple instruction on how to attack without losses i had to attack 10 time for 2 days to get 1 armor here is the simplest non losing army

6000 lonbowmen
    1000 armored transport

thats it simple as that and it never losses if you wanna attack a level six heres a solution

8500 longbowmen
    1000 amored transport
    1500 spies

there it took me one week to hire all those its none losing to attack all ya want if you want just ask me a question im here every day heres all the solution ask me a question if you wish ill always answer it im the master (logs off)

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden Griffin View Post
    guys i,m te master ive played it for 3 years wanna have a simple instruction on how to attack without losses i had to attack 10 time for 2 days to get 1 armor here is the simplest non losing army

6000 lonbowmen
    1000 armored transport

thats it simple as that and it never losses if you wanna attack a level six heres a solution

8500 longbowmen
    1000 amored transport
    1500 spies

there it took me one week to hire all those its none losing to attack all ya want if you want just ask me a question im here every day heres all the solution ask me a question if you wish ill always answer it im the master (logs off)
    ok i have a question. how many minotaurs would it take to defete a lvl five camp with no losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Social links