Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

I spend money here

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Stephanie.......

The link you provide in your post above is for the "Official Suggestions List" is it not?

When you follow that link at the top of the page it states

"Kingdoms of Camelot: Suggestions"
    "How can we improve Kingdoms of Camelot?"

Now i voted for the suggestion posted "Fix the current glitches and bugs before you introduce new crap = most of the new stuff is unwanted and not needed" Which i think everyone who plays the game will agree should be up there as a priority as well as domain mergers to keep things active. Imagine how not surprised i was to get this in my inbox regarding that "Suggestion" for improvement.

Customer Feedback for Kingdoms of Camelot
    kofc.uservoice.com
    Conversation_24 Status update

An idea you voted for has been closed!

2 votes have been returned to you Go spend your votes on more ideas...
    votes
    declined
    +2 votes

Fix the current glitches and bugs before you introduce new crap = most of the new stuff is unwanted and not needed
    (No Status) → Declined

I am declining this not because we are not going to fix bugs, but because I want to keep the board focused on new feature suggestions. The team is constantly working to improve game stability and we will continue to fix bugs while pushing new content. If you are experiencing issues with the game, please contact our customer support department here: http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/home/p/31
    Kingdoms of Camelot

Kingdoms of Camelot
    How can we improve Kingdoms of Camelot?, Kingdoms of Camelot

Now given that the link provided is for us customers to provide "Suggestion" to ""Improve" your game then why the hell do you decide to remove the above mentioned suggestion? Seriously why? Is it not correct that the game glitches and bugs need to be fixed like yesterday? I mean jeez i know of issues that have been going on for over 12 months now and have yet to be fixed. Have you not realized yet that every new addition creates more and more errors? Shouldnt you be fixing the existing errors before creating new ones....... Also if you wanted the page to be about new features then you should have specified that in the description. I mean you asked for ways to improve the game not "New Features". Personally i think a lot of people would prefer to have the errors reduced in the game before adding any "New features"

You even state in your post here

"I have been going through the suggestion thread lately and I noticed that a lot of threads with great suggestions are getting lost because they get buried over time. To help bring more visibility to your feedback I am asking that you add your suggestions to our suggestions page which is linked below. The new tool allows players to easily search suggestions, so we don't get any repeats. The best part is that if your feature improvement has already been suggested, you can vote on it and bring more visibility to the idea. I have added a few suggestions to get the party started (yes I included domain merges ), but I encourage everyone to add their own! "

Now where do you state that this is for New Features only???? You dont....... So please dont remove suggestions that are fair suggestions on how to improve the game..... Is it a case of "out of sight out of mind"

Also in your reason for declining this suggestion you state " If you are experiencing issues with the game, please contact our customer support department here: http://kabam.custhelp.com/app/home/p/31"

Have you ever tried to get an issue resolved with one of your support team? I can count on 1 hand the amount of times in the last 18 months i have had an issue resolved by these people. The rest of the time its blame facebook, blame third party add-ons, ask for screenshots etc. Its a joke, seriously people are posting suggestions to improve the game and one of those suggestion is "FIX THE ISSUES YOU CURRENTLY HAVE"

Personally i think by declining that solution it is another way to bury your head in the sand about the issues the game has as you know as well as I that eventually the votes on that would be up there with the domain merge suggestion, and lets face it we know you cant fix things unless they effect your income as a company.

Kabam is becoming more and more of a joke everyday with bs like this...........
    I agree that they need to fix all the glitches and errors but they won't. Maybe they can't maybe they don't give a crap but they will never fix them. They just send out messages to us saying they are aware of the problem and are looking into it. Well time to stop looking into your butt and fix them Kabam. If you are to stupid to see that good people are leaving the game then you deserve to go bankrupt. We didn't want the throne room but you shoved it in our face. Ok so make it all work. And let us buy what we need to enhance or upgrade not stupid items that give you little to no help. What is it with Kabam anymore. They want you to buy chances not items. And the chances for good items or upgrades or enhances are as a snowballs chance in Hades. Slim to none and more on the none side. Come on let us buy items. It's not like the items cost you anything. They are computer items that do not exist so why is it so hard to let us buy the items and not so slim chance of ever getting it. One more thing. Many of us are on the edge of calling it quits. I can buy a Playstation 3 and watch Blueray movies on it and play for free forever so make playing you game a deal and not a rip off

my suggestion is tell me how to unlink my facebook profile from kabam.com even after ive deleted all koc stuff why am i still linked????

i got 1 suggestion, try listening and taking in what people have to say, i know you probably wont read this because it doesnt increase your profits but give it a go, it might help.

where is my mystery box? it said spend 300 gems and get a mystery box with 50kcats or a wondrous window..i spent the gems and kabam stitched me up and gave me a chest containing 10k cats not 50k or a window..and that was 2 weeks ago! so id say to all you out there thinking of buying gems don't buy them and don't expect the items that come with them..or expect some piece of shit inferior product to save them money or something but im still fighting to get it even now!...kabam you are not gona shut me up i am gona post it on facebook and everywhere to show how much you are ripping ppl off and don't give a crap unless its something that makes you money!!... agamemnon ..pridwen..

throne room suggestion

ok i like the throne room, probably cos i got a good one, however its to easy for me to take other players out, i think upgrading rate should be a lot lower and finding cards harder, i dont think many people will spend gems on on lucky tokens ect while you can spend a fortune and get no where. I know kebam need an income so spending so many gems on lucky tokens should have a far better rate, also if its easier to upgrade the smaller players may have a better chance to fight. i dont want to see people leave the game because of it and almost feel guilty attacking now

Quote Originally Posted by RobClinch View Post
    ok i like the throne room, probably cos i got a good one, however its to easy for me to take other players out, i think upgrading rate should be a lot lower and finding cards harder, i dont think many people will spend gems on on lucky tokens ect while you can spend a fortune and get no where. I know kebam need an income so spending so many gems on lucky tokens should have a far better rate, also if its easier to upgrade the smaller players may have a better chance to fight. i dont want to see people leave the game because of it and almost feel guilty attacking now

far to many ppl have left the game because of the throne room and soon I may walk with them. I say get rid of the throne room! Ive spent weeks trying to enhance an item so i could get the all powerful range... all I get is a big fat red X for it. While under attack I sent in 1,400,000 HC as RI and lost 1,000,000 to 200,00 balls.. WTF is that?!? wow now i wonder why ppl want to quit an unfair game mmmm..... my fav was watching how 50k archers took out 300k cats. This game is going to hell and when i quit i will NEVER play another kabam owned game again! There are other things that can be put in the game to earn money while still keeping the game fair for all. BTW I was one of the paying ppl but ive not spent a penny on the game since the throne room was added and nor will I spend money on a unfair game. If kabam wants my money then they need to fix the mess they made and soon because im down to my last domain and im already looking for another game to take my alliance to so that we can still all be together. I quit im taking 70 other players with me!

What we all really want to know is what exactly are you doing to the item drops, and when we can expect to see them back. I can understand the whole attacking ones alts and friendlies is a problem. But i put alot of time and effort in my item drop in pvp getting it to 42%, and it seems unfair that 100 attacks on an active hostile return nothing no drops. Is this just to please the lazy crybabies who dont have this in their throne. THANKS KABAM for rewarding hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle López View Post
    far to many ppl have left the game because of the throne room and soon I may walk with them. I say get rid of the throne room! Ive spent weeks trying to enhance an item so i could get the all powerful range... all I get is a big fat red X for it. While under attack I sent in 1,400,000 HC as RI and lost 1,000,000 to 200,00 balls.. WTF is that?!? wow now i wonder why ppl want to quit an unfair game mmmm..... my fav was watching how 50k archers took out 300k cats. This game is going to hell and when i quit i will NEVER play another kabam owned game again! There are other things that can be put in the game to earn money while still keeping the game fair for all. BTW I was one of the paying ppl but ive not spent a penny on the game since the throne room was added and nor will I spend money on a unfair game. If kabam wants my money then they need to fix the mess they made and soon because im down to my last domain and im already looking for another game to take my alliance to so that we can still all be together. I quit im taking 70 other players with me!
    This is no longer a "slug fest" where its a simple question of who has more catapults and who has a higher fletching and it fletching is equal, its a simple matter of attrition. You are still looking at the game in its "old light" which is yesterday's game. You don't like the throne room because you only see fighting range with range, and I have absolutely no doubt many a gem has been purchased in an endless attempt to upgrade, leading to uncharted levels of frustration. I feel your pain. But ... is the throne room does level the playing field, it's just not the same playing field yoy played on last year.

I was attacked by 10,000 catapults by a player with 8 % more range than I had. (Yes, I know how to calculate all the bonuses, she had me on range.) I countered by moving all ranged troops out, and activating a 4 line "combat speed" TR tile and was victorious, only suffering 16,800 cav for losses. I'll trade 16k cav for 10k cats any day, so it does work.

Now, I am not disputing that the mechanics of how the TR feature was introduced has led to many dissatisfied players. This is something Kabam will have to work on to repair.

They can start by returning "item find" to it's previous settings. No one buys Tutelages with gems. No one buys Crafting elements with gems. The items dropping were not taking cash out of Kabam's pockets because these were items not typically purchased. They are used to speed up training, which is what Kabam wanted, correct ?

So, the last complaint is that it is an unfair advantage during might tournaments. Simple solution. Any troops trains sped up with tutelages, or hourglasses, don't count during might tournaments.

That cannot be that hard to program.

MrT, 56

fey tower

i am suggesting for you guys to add some things into the fey tower like speed ups and portal of order or a portal of refuge and maybe mystery boxes the speed ups would be best cuz when i need something fast well it takes time to wait, Oh wait and a dragon stomp i really need them before a tourney to destroy buildings like barracks and cottages
    pleazzz read this and make changes thank you kabam

P.S. LISTEN TO SOME PEOPLE SUGGESTION AND DELETE DEAD CITIES

P.P.S. UNLESS THEY HAVE OVER &MILL ORE PER DAY

I'd love to see this atleast once a year

The biggest thing I and Im sure many many other players would like to see is at least 1 tourney where you can NOT BUY YOUR WAY to the win but have do it on skill alone. I own my own business and totally understand that you are here to make money, and have spent cash here in the past . BUT that said, there are several thousand players here and many simply cant afford to spend that type of cash. Where is the incentive for those people who enjoy the game to try and compete in tourneys or even in regular play? Its more of an ego boost to a player to work for and actually deserve the win or heck even a top 25 ranking than to have no chance at all. If this becomes a reality it might even entice more players to spend a little simply because they feel better about the company and the game.. Marketing 101

Sutch

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux