+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blue Energy glitch

Hi, serveral players had reported and experience blue energy glitch where the blue energy never drops.
    This has resulted in a number of players sending up to 20 to even 30 wraith per day or limited to the number of tailsman they have
    If there is a neccessity for kazam to take a closer look at individual accounts to investigate this glitch, please contact me for server and player info.

Expert Member
    It's easy to do I have my own theory about 90% proven really funny thing is bet kabam don't even realise how they did it or how easy to fix it is. From what I've seen so far it's heavily dependant on a mistake with such a small number naturally no one would check or care. Don't know how you send that many though the most I've seen doable is between 5 - 10.
    Last edited by Crysis; 01-04-2012 at 11:31 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Thanks for reporting this! The engineering team is looking into it.

This bug happens when you have the wraith dragon summoned and wait untill blue energy capacity is filled. Then wait several days without doing any changes to blue energy (don't revive troops nor summon dragon or bug won't work). At this point, every time you try to summon the dragon, only talismans will be required. Blue energy won't drop anymore (unless you make changes to it, such as reviving troops or upgrading stones). This bug doesn't work for every player (I couldn't make it work for me) but does for most.
    So, I have one simple question. Why did I buy my completion grants to upgrade my stones in order to reach 2 million blue energy capacity if some players can attack infinite times a day with their wraith dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Urzaplaneswalker View Post
    This bug happens when you have the wraith dragon summoned and wait untill blue energy capacity is filled. Then wait several days without doing any changes to blue energy (don't revive troops nor summon dragon or bug won't work). At this point, every time you try to summon the dragon, only talismans will be required. Blue energy won't drop anymore (unless you make changes to it, such as reviving troops or upgrading stones). This bug doesn't work for every player (I couldn't make it work for me) but does for most.
    So, I have one simple question. Why did I buy my completion grants to upgrade my stones in order to reach 2 million blue energy capacity if some players can attack infinite times a day with their wraith dragon?
    I have the same issue, i spent a lot of time and CGs getting all Reaping stones to level 10, i am able to send 3 waves with my wraith if i am patient enough to let my BE fill all the way up. but i get wraithed 4 - 10 times a day by 1 player, 2-10 times a day by another, the only alternative to this is to live under CF since defending is pointless, or just dont play until this gets fixed. I thought i would have an advantage with the 2 mill BE i saved up. lol. i should have used the CGs for something else. Thanks Kabam.

I hear that this is possible if you have never revived any troops, since i have, i guess i dont get to be so lucky...lol

Quote Originally Posted by frehn012 View Post
    I hear that this is possible if you have never revived any troops, since i have, i guess i dont get to be so lucky...lol
    It doesn't matter. Remember the 5 porters you have revived when you created your spectral ruins. This bug can be done by (almost) anyone. Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't.

Can someone notify us when this glitch is fixed..... It is truly ruining this game.

well i dont know how to glitch your blue energy and dont really care but within 11 hours today i recieved 57 wraths from one person alone. just because i forgot i had troups on my wall and he wanted them dead and had ability to do that.

well its funny seeing people talking about the Blue energy glitch in wc... and for the people who dont use the wraith cos it far more effective using your troops as you get more res and im sure would rather revive and train Strikers and the new troop maybe not that many people are using this glitch, but Im sure Kabam wont be giving the people their troops back for this MASSIVE over sight. Yet again with all the issues Kabam is becoming a bit of a joke!

3mil

Blue Energy glitch

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liens sociaux