+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do the Hokey Pokki

Kabam

Do the Hokey Pokki

When it comes to playing social games, there’s lots of exciting activity happening in the market today. Social games are breaking beyond the boundaries of social networks and venturing onto new platforms. That just happened again today, as Kabam announced a partnership with SweetLabs to utilize the latter’s Pokki desktop app to bring the first [...]

Follow Kabam on Facebook!

2. 05-01-2012, 07:27 AM

report user use cheating

Sector : Merope Nebula

User Name : kacel11

I attack his A-1 base 1 times only, his base already has protection.

please follow.

Thanks

My user name : mark six

Hello. Sorry I got lost in the vastness of the forum and do not know where to write their problem. Therefore, I write it here: in the last update made speeffekty from shock. Take them, please !!! Reasons: 1. The eyes hurt from them. 2. Start a headache, it is impossible to watch the fight, when you're playing. Wrote technical support-advised to write to the forum. Thank you

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moderators
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesquik23 View Post
    Hello. Sorry I got lost in the vastness of the forum and do not know where to write their problem. Therefore, I write it here: in the last update made speeffekty from shock. Take them, please !!! Reasons: 1. The eyes hurt from them. 2. Start a headache, it is impossible to watch the fight, when you're playing. Wrote technical support-advised to write to the forum. Thank you
    You can write this also on the game page it's related to as you may get better response there. Not sure which game you are referring to so I cannot help you further.

White = posting as a player.
    ​Green = Posting as a Moderator.

If you have any issues getting in touch with support please send me a PM and I will try help you further. [/SIZE]

can any one tell me why the forums are loaded with junk and nothing much pertaining to wartunes and the problems with the game
    they should make a thread that shows up on main page pertaining to game problems
    some of us pay a fortune to play wartunes yet kabam appears to not care about their money players
    i think they will care but by time they do most of us money player will have left the kabak servers and kabam goes belly up with no cash coming in so help with the forums
    and fix the game

as this does NOT pertain to any game but to inability to receive confirmation email, i'm posting it here, desperately hoping someone will find it. i don't have a spam flocker up so that isn't the problem. still have no idea why, after months of trying, i can't get the email sent to me. thanks

+ Reply to Thread