+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Game loading screen, i've been stuck there forever....

I get stuck on the loading screen.
    Loads all the way up and then...
    nothing.
    just says its loading. I've tried leaving it like that, i've reinstalled the game,I've updated my flash player, i've downloaded a new browser to try it on, i've emptied the browser history on my other browsers. Nothing works.
    Please help!
    I haven't been able to play for a long time now!

Advanced Member
    eso me ocurre a mi tambien solo borro datos e historial cache cookies de navegacion. y si no funciona reinicion la placa de red .desactivo y activo la placa de red. suele ocurrir en mi caso por la baja velocidad de mi proovedor de internet.o a veces cambio de reino y regreso a mi reino real y el juego arranca bien carga completa. suerte

Quote Originally Posted by Ztea View Post
    I get stuck on the loading screen.
    Loads all the way up and then...
    nothing.
    just says its loading. I've tried leaving it like that, i've reinstalled the game,I've updated my flash player, i've downloaded a new browser to try it on, i've emptied the browser history on my other browsers. Nothing works.
    Please help!
    I haven't been able to play for a long time now!
    Same problem here. Tried in another PC, the same... Another SO, the same. Another browser, the same... :s

Quote Originally Posted by kanito View Post
    Same problem here. Tried in another PC, the same... Another SO, the same. Another browser, the same... :s
    Same Problem KABAM

+ Reply to Thread