+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glory

Advanced Member

Angry Glory

Why can't glory just be not reset at all, its stupid and just pointless i know the whole symbol next to your name if you have like put bla bla bla glory but really?? why not just have it so you don't reset glory and still have the symbol between the name or will that be to much work for you to change the symbols because people will reach to high glory? or just have the best symbol for any glory that is to high as i think having glory reset and having to waste troops every week just to get a good symbol is stupid.

Alot of people will say just don't do it but really i don't want to be at disadvantagehen my team members in my alliance are showing theres off and i cant because i am not wanting to lose all my troops to gain a little bit of glory which will be reset lmao you think after the whole dark forest takes 1000forests just to get a few crests you'd get the idea that why the hell are u wanting us to kill of all our troops what so the game goes inactive and uve gained a good load of money out of it and you now will move onto your next game KOC the north or w/e get a clue kabam!!
    rant over
    [x] - Steal checklist idea from someone who has stolen the checklist idea
    [x] - Have 100 Posts on the forum
    [x] - Reach 15mil might
    [] - Have 1 million pults
    [] - Have 1 million heavies
    [x] - Have 1 million light cav

Quote Originally Posted by Weedavid View Post
    Why can't glory just be not reset at all, its stupid and just pointless i know the whole symbol next to your name if you have like put bla bla bla glory but really?? why not just have it so you don't reset glory and still have the symbol between the name or will that be to much work for you to change the symbols because people will reach to high glory? or just have the best symbol for any glory that is to high as i think having glory reset and having to waste troops every week just to get a good symbol is stupid.

Alot of people will say just don't do it but really i don't want to be at disadvantagehen my team members in my alliance are showing theres off and i cant because i am not wanting to lose all my troops to gain a little bit of glory which will be reset lmao you think after the whole dark forest takes 1000forests just to get a few crests you'd get the idea that why the hell are u wanting us to kill of all our troops what so the game goes inactive and uve gained a good load of money out of it and you now will move onto your next game KOC the north or w/e get a clue kabam!!
    rant over
    What I do not understand about "Glory" is that you only win "Glory" when your troops DIE...seriously? Once again, Kabam Devs are writing script using a mirror because they always always manage to do every thing BACKWARDS! I hit a higher might player, took out his entire field/wall defenses, killed his troops and looted his city - Glory Gained = 0. I was attacked for a solid hour. Being hit every minute at the end, I had not lost all of my troops nor resources and few wall and field defenses were damaged yet Glory Gained = over 2k?!?!?!?! So, the lesson here is LOSERS GAIN GLORY/WINNERS GET BIT IN THE REAR - AGAIN

Well said Terri

Half of KOC is already dieing im from 114 they have closed it a long time now for new players
    We keep asking for it to be reopened and the reply is they are gonna merge a few old domains together, Haha When?
    Waiting and waiting

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux