+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hacked

hacked

one of the members in my alliance has had there fb account hacked specifcly to go into her koc acc and dismiss her army destroy her cities and use her gems all to stop her from winning gems in the current might tourney she was placed 2nd at the time. i want to know what kabam and facebook are doing to protect us all i spend money on this game and want to know what i spend on gems is protected by kabam and facebook you are both responsible for my security so please give me a satisfactory answer. i will not be buying anymore gems until u can guarantee security and please dont say its a facebook issue i purchase the gems from kabam to play a kabam game on facebook.

regards

actually you play this kabam game via facebook account.
    The security of your FB account is YOUR responsability primarily. So if your friend has used a "weak password" like "123456" (which is in the top 10 of most used passwords by people), then who is to blame?
    That is like leaving the key of your house under the doormat so to speak.

Facebook and Kabam offer HTTPS connection now to FB general and to the game, making it more difficult to get "hacked".

Primarily you have to complain to FB that the acocunt was hacked, if they agree it was , then you can go to kabam and ask for restoration.
    either way you have to submit a support ticket
    “Quis custodiet ipsoscustodes?”

Quote Originally Posted by Aderik View Post
    actually you play this kabam game via facebook account.
    The security of your FB account is YOUR responsability primarily. So if your friend has used a "weak password" like "123456" (which is in the top 10 of most used passwords by people), then who is to blame?
    That is like leaving the key of your house under the doormat so to speak.

Facebook and Kabam offer HTTPS connection now to FB general and to the game, making it more difficult to get "hacked".

Primarily you have to complain to FB that the acocunt was hacked, if they agree it was , then you can go to kabam and ask for restoration.
    either way you have to submit a support ticket
    kinda harsh...but very true unforunately
    Do the voices in your head argue with your imaginary friends?

+ Reply to Thread

Social links