+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can you defeat a Level 10 Anthropus Camp with this?...

Will 127 270 Longbowmen + 12 727 Armored Transport + Level 10 Great Dragon or Level 9 Stone Dragon defeat a level 10 Anthropus Camp without losses? I have all level 8 research.

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown9099 View Post
    Will 127 270 Longbowmen + 12 727 Armored Transport + Level 10 Great Dragon or Level 9 Stone Dragon defeat a level 10 Anthropus Camp without losses? I have all level 8 research.
    I don't know how much u are desperate to try lvl 10 ant camp with LBMs.

Quote Originally Posted by vizardsm View Post
    I don't know how much u are desperate to try lvl 10 ant camp with LBMs.
    I know it is dangerous, but I don't really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown9099 View Post
    If you have a lvl 14 muster point to send all those LBM's you'd think that youd have better troops to send at a lvl 10 camp. But I suppose that's another matter. To stay on topic, I believe that I have read that some people do lvl 10 camps with with 100K LBMs and the GD but that is pretty risky with the RNG. Also, I'm not sure if lvl 8 research is going to be enough. You should probably have at least lvl 9 research if not lvl 10 to try that.

Whatever, I found out this works with Stone Dragon. I'll wait till my Great dragon gets to level 10 and try it.

It works, but rng might kill them one day :x

Watch out!

Use the knowledge players have gained through LOTS of experience

There is no sense in arguing that you know a better way to do things - players that have been at this game for many moons are kind enough to share their knowledge. There is a Dragons of Atlantis Wiki: http://dragonsofatlantis.wikia.com/wiki/Anthropus_Camps and a Dragons of Atlantis Players' Handbook: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...yers-Handbook)

Yes, for a while you can always get away with playing "not smart". Life is like that, we all have done things that we would really be better off not doing and gotten away with it. But this is the warning from the Wiki:

*LBM Warning: Use them at your own risk on Higher level camps . Many users have experienced random losses at higher level camps. Do Not post notes of your losses, they are random and don't help. If you want to be safe, stop using LBM's on upper level camps (level 6 upwards) and use Dragons, FMs, LJs or Fangs instead. Despite the LBM claims above many players have lost much higher numbers after having no losses 100's of time, you will eventually lose all or most from the RNG effect. Stop using LBM when you have better troops. Always check your Research levels before sending out attacks on Higher Level Camps. Having inferior levels of Research will lead to troop losses.
    '**'LBM: Longbowman are susceptible if they do not kill off enough of the Troops since their Defense is the lowest of all the ranged Troops. Use with extra care.

Also, you will lose bds and ssds when sending them with the GD/EDs.

All of this GREAT information has been posted for the purpose of making you a better player. Good players like to play other good players. Happy gaming!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE="4"][COLOR="green"] I charge many geldfarthings for my favors. But I'm worth it. Ask my Overlord...[/COLOR][/SIZE]

If you have a level 10 muster point, then i would divide the troops by ten little sections but i would still train more troops just in case. I sent in 999999 long bowmen,swift-strike dragon,and Minotaur and I lost to a level 5 anthropus camp.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raichu3076 View Post
    If you have a level 10 muster point, then i would divide the troops by ten little sections but i would still train more troops just in case. I sent in 999999 long bowmen,swift-strike dragon,and Minotaur and I lost to a level 5 anthropus camp.
    1st off, you can't send that many troops.
    2nd you should never mix SSD/BD with LBM or other ranged troops.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

to go against a level 10 anthropus camp and WIN with no losses, is it possible to do so with a Great Dragon, and 80,000 Longbowmen?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast