+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheats?

Cheats?

Some punk posted this in world chat " [ oiioii ] (deleted codes for this post)
    With the previous post "cheat codes". I saw a youtube that explained how to manipulate codes for unlimited health.. Then there is this in the game chat.... Kabam, dont you guys have youtube?
    Last edited by cariberik; 12-07-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Disgruntled player of 1+ year playing

Quote Originally Posted by cariberik View Post
    Some punk posted this in world chat " [ oiioii ] 91 af 28 1c 66 29 66 c1 02 48 47 --to-- 91 af 28 1c 66 29 25 80 7d 48 47 &66 c1 02 48 47 --to-- 66 8f 4e 48 47. With the previous post "cheat codes". I saw a youtube that explained how to manipulate codes for unlimited health.. Then there is this in the game chat.... Kabam, dont you guys have youtube?
    Enough is enough all the BS about cheats and this and that. Nothing but garbageanymore. The disappearing troops for no apparent reason, the inept ability for their technicians to solve problems, the attitude that their public interventionists have when dealing with players. I never in my life would have ever thought that makers of a game would take advantage of its players as much as this group have. Trying to get troops replaced for fault of the makers of this game is just unheard of. My troops were doing nothing but setting in their placed and Kabaam decided I didnt need them after months of building them. They couldnt use the excuse that I was attacked or I was attacking and lost them, that would have been to easy. Why I told you that, all of a sudden you wanted Pictures of the gameboard. Now how stupid is that Joal, what do I look like, a detective. You have done absolutely nothing to make this right in the two weeks I have been complaining about this issue. 127,000 gone, 250,000 + archers gone, 100,00o+ Catsapults gone, 200,000+ wagons gone for no reason, yet you still wont do a thing about it. screw the cheats they have in the game, you know they are being used or you wouldnt have come up wioth the same programs as they use. I gave you till noon today to replace, but the only thing you managed to do is add a CAPTCHA onto my citys. Cant even send out an attack unless you put that up......Your team of Experts....HAHAHAHAHA...................

Yesterday I submitted 2 smart cheaters who uses invincible specters, after I received kabam's 2nd mail, I saw both of them are online, wtf...
    One of them has been reported 4 times by 3 persons in my alliance since September...
    I would really like to know by what rules they will ban the smart ones...

Thank you cariberik for listening to my mail I sent you. In the future you are able to omit a few specific details and still get your point across... Now Randy Webb Quotted it so this still needs to be moderated. Let the count down begin.... mod?

I should thank this oiioii guy for bringing the issue to a higher level

+ Reply to Thread

Social links