+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    How to obtain dragon armor?

    Ok, so as I see it now, I have to use rubies to get dragon armor, and the only way it seems to get rubies is to spend actual money. I am not prepared to do that for a game, so my question is, is there any other way of obtaining dragon armor?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    377
    Great Dragon - Anthropus camps lvl 7+
    Water Dragon - Lakes lvl 7+
    Stone Dragon - Hills lvl 7+
    Fire Dragon - Mountains lvl 7+
    Wind Dragon - Savannas lvl 7+
    Wraith Dragon -
    Head = Forest
    Tail = Lake
    Body = Hill
    Talons/Wings = Mountain
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_wLQjmB978h...lue-Dragon.jpg
    The slayer of all shadows...

    Need to re-read the Rules of Conduct? Go to Rules of Conduct
    Need to file a Support Ticket? Go to Customer Help (no longer works) (The new support can be located HERE)
    Want some basic information? Go to Support Home
    Want information from fellow experienced players? Go to the Dragonomicon
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Me posting as a MODERATOR[/COLOR] / [COLOR="#FFF0F5"]Me posting as a PLAYER[/COLOR]

  3. #3
    tnx man, I was just about to give up on the whole game...

  4. #4

    armor frustration

    I have struggled getting armor from the various wilds since the very beginning. Luckily I have managed to get all my GD armor. However, I have only found a couple pieces of the water dragon and stone dragon armor. I have hit the same wilds over and over again using my GD and still no luck. I had pretty much given up on it when the GD was necessary to obtain armor, but since they have decreased the time the dragon needs to heal I have continued to try. I hit level 8 to 10 depending on what is available. Any suggestions on how I can improve my chances? Perhaps I am sending too many troops, or not the right ones. Should I send the GD out every time or hit it several times without the GD, then followup with the GD.

  5. #5

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Slayer View Post
    Great Dragon - Anthropus camps lvl 7+
    Water Dragon - Lakes lvl 7+
    Stone Dragon - Hills lvl 7+
    Fire Dragon - Mountains lvl 7+
    Wind Dragon - Savannas lvl 7+
    Wraith Dragon -
    Head = Forest
    Tail = Lake
    Body = Hill
    Talons/Wings = Mountain


    Chaps - I have attacked these high level lakes so often my eyes water (pun)

    NEVER have I found a thing - likewise Anthropus camps - nowt!

    I have got to Legate level and still can't use the great dragon after 2 months of trying

    I'm about to quit

  6. #6
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    9,232
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBraveheart View Post
    Chaps - I have attacked these high level lakes so often my eyes water (pun)

    NEVER have I found a thing - likewise Anthropus camps - nowt!

    I have got to Legate level and still can't use the great dragon after 2 months of trying

    I'm about to quit
    Attacking Lakes without a GD will never find you anything. You need to have the GD armor first.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

  7. #7
    Level 8 wilds seems to be the best source for eggs and armor taken me less than a day each to get them all.

  8. #8
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Brock View Post
    Level 8 wilds seems to be the best source for eggs and armor taken me less than a day each to get them all.
    What is the recommended army size to attack these things with?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    18
    Strategy I used yesterday for my Great Dragon armor:

    - hit the same level 5 Anthropus camp over and over (about 8-9 times) even if it meant not getting any loot... just keep smacking it. I did it with about 5-6k LBM just to make sure I had 0 losses.


    I did the same for all the other eggs shortly after (found all 4 rather quickly) ... hit high level (7-8-9) wilderness with overkill-amounts of LBM's over and over and over. Some eggs were found on the first try (like the Wind one...) others took 3-4 tries (like Fire)

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10
    Mitch, did you hit the wilds with your GD and troops each time or did you wave attack first(troops only), then send in your GD(with troops)???

    Cheers


    Quote Originally Posted by MitchRapp81 View Post
    Strategy I used yesterday for my Great Dragon armor:

    - hit the same level 5 Anthropus camp over and over (about 8-9 times) even if it meant not getting any loot... just keep smacking it. I did it with about 5-6k LBM just to make sure I had 0 losses.


    I did the same for all the other eggs shortly after (found all 4 rather quickly) ... hit high level (7-8-9) wilderness with overkill-amounts of LBM's over and over and over. Some eggs were found on the first try (like the Wind one...) others took 3-4 tries (like Fire)


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Liens sociaux

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top