+ Reply to Thread

Question How Do I increase Blue Energy Capacity?

The Wiki says I need to build Reaping Stones capacity but I can't figure out how to do this. From the Wiki...

The Reaping Stones is a new resource building introduced in the Spectral Ruins. By default, the Spectral Ruins start off with a production of 2,000 Blue Energy per hour and a capacity to store 500,000 Blue Energy. The construction of Reaping Stones increases the production rate and capacity to store Blue Energy. You do not need to collect this resource in Silos, as it is automatically added to your reserves.
    My Blue Energy capacity is stuck at 501,000 and although my hourly is 2,004, I'm not increasing in Blue Energy. What do I need to do?
    Thanks for any help.

Elite Member
    Build Reaping Stones in the fields of the Spectral Ruins. It works like all resources, fields increase production and capacity.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

LOL. Thanks. I didn't even look at the Fields tab for the Spectral Outpost. I had a dumb moment there for sure.
    Thanks Kenny.

Advanced Member
    I'm a bit confuse.

So default capacity without reaping stones is 500,000. and in order to get 1,000,000 blue energy in dragon altar, we must at least build 9 reaping stones?
    Did I get it right?

@shiroamachi
    yeap u right. you must build and increase reaping stones level, and it is inevitable for you to build more reaping stones and maximize their level. cause its the only way to gather blue energy. even if you cap your capacity to 1million, once you summon the wraith dragon, they will take 1mil of your blue energy. to revive troops also need blue energy. so every building structure at spectral ruins play important thing. and it take a very long time to gather 1mil blue energy. even you build and max the level of reaping stone plus level 10 energy collection, it still takes a lot of time to gather it. haizzzz...

okay have my wraith on lvl 10 and all reaping stones at 9(actually one is at ten) but it's still stuck on 1.655 M

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0th View Post
    okay have my wraith on lvl 10 and all reaping stones at 9(actually one is at ten) but it's still stuck on 1.655 M
    Do you have 20 RStones???

+ Reply to Thread

Social links