Greetings Global Generals,
Patch 40 has arrived, and with its implementation comes the 5th City Head Start and new Collector’s Crate! Read on for more details on this launch, as well as a list of other bug fixes we have tackled this patch.
-------Only players who have won or purchased a 5th City Collector’s Crate will be able to access 5th City.
- 5th City Head Start Has Begun!
-------5th City Artifacts will not drop until the Wide release of 5th City
New Items and Improvements:
-------Contains 5th City Plans and grants the owner a Head Start on building their 5th City until November 28th
- 5th City Collector’s Crate Available in the Shop
-------Also Contains a Strategic Retreat, Peace Treaty, and 7 Day Rations (previously unreleased and exclusive to this package)
- Added “Executive Orders” to the 5 token Daily Air Drop
-------SR points showing up as unowned, even though they have been conquered
- Fixed various Strategic Resource point issues including but not limited to the following:
-------Fixed some instances where players would sometimes attack their own or an Alliance members troops when re-enforcing
- Fixed some cases where players were receiving Error Code 12
- Fixed some cases where players were receiving Error Code 500
- Added confirmation text when using a Peace Treaty
- Leader-boards on all worlds should now be resetting properly
--The Global Warfare Team