+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy how to attack with my city dragon

Hello all,
    i need to complete the quest "Attack an Anthropus Camp with a city Dragon", but, I CAN'T!

When I plan to attack, the "Select Dragon" is empty, "NONE"!

WHY???

How to attack with my city Dragon?

someone help me?

ps: i have reach my dragon's keep to Level 9!
    Thx all

attacking with GD ..

You have to have all your Great Dragon armor (Kingdom City Dragon) before you can dispatch it on attack ... thats why it isn't showing up. Also, you have to have some Arerial Attack Research - not sure which level but I know you have to have some of it - sorry can't remember lvl.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raveena View Post
    not sure which level but I know you have to have some of it - sorry can't remember lvl.
    to attack with the GD all you need is all the armor, the keep to be at lv 8 and the research to be at lv 1
    If death is what you wish for, then life is what i will give you.

Thx a lot Raveena and Sinniel...

getting the four armors will take a long time.. so does it mean to fulfill the above QUEST i have to wait for long?? because i am also stuck on the similar quest.. and i am not able to complete it

Yeah it take time to get all dragon armor , kept on trying and you get fast .

Elite Member
    Just keep attacking the nearest lvl 5 camp. It really doesn't take that long and only requires like 5k LBM. You can find the armor in one night and very easily before protection ends.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Thumbs up thanks

thanks for your answer .......................................

Quote Originally Posted by Sinniel View Post
    to attack with the GD all you need is all the armor, the keep to be at lv 8 and the research to be at lv 1
    i have the same problem and I have all the armor keep at lvl 8 and research at lvl 3 ive tried reloading a bunch but it just wont let me idk what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Breunor View Post
    i have the same problem and I have all the armor keep at lvl 8 and research at lvl 3 ive tried reloading a bunch but it just wont let me idk what to do
    Have you got a muster point & an officer's quarters? And have you appointed a general in your officer's quarters?

+ Reply to Thread