+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Kabam

Thumbs up Getting Started - Tips for New Players

Getting Started: Thirst of Night

Completing Quests:
    -The quest system is put in place to guide you on specific tasks that must be accomplished. Be sure to read over the quests carefully and don’t forget to collect the rewards after completing each task.

-Your avatar will be there to help you with a recommended quest to expand your Vampiric rule! You can choose between six different avatars in you character selection screen.
    -If you are ever unsure of what to do next… check in with him or her!

Constructing Buildings:
    -Buildings are an essential component to any successful city. Constructing and upgrading a variety of buildings will help your city become more powerful and thrive by providing different bonuses and resources.

-Each construction task takes a certain amount of time to complete and requires a certain amount of resources to initiate. These requirements can be found when clicking on the building type you wish to construct or upgrade.

Researching Technologies:
    -It is imperative to always be researching new and different types of technologies to gain a leg up on your opponent. You can do so in the Research Center.

-Each type of research will have a build time, a short description of what the research does – and most importantly have the necessary prerequisites listed in order to begin research. To see the requirements, please click on the research you wish to upgrade.

Training Troops:
    -Building a Barracks will gain you access to training different types of troops.

-Stronger troops require a higher Barracks level, and some may require your other buildings to be a higher level as well.

-Remember that training troops comes at a cost! Blood resources are important to keep your troops thriving and to prevent them from deserting you.

General Tips for New Players:
    -When it comes to constructing a building, researching technologies, or training troops, only one timer of each type (research, building, troop training) can be active at any one time. Plan your strategy and be sure to keep a timer going at all times in order to make the most of your time!

-If you’re looking for players to chat with or play with, consider joining an Alliance! Participate in World Chat to meet new players and form friendships.

-Keep a close eye on your resource consumption! If you want to construct new buildings, make sure you are producing enough resources to meet the requirements.

-The physical layout of buildings in your city does not have any effect on their usefulness, place them wherever you like. Having second thoughts about a building? You can always deconstruct it and build something else.

is this game fun because my profile started yesterday reply soon please

Cool fun but boring

this game is fun but boring at the same time so you might like it ok. ive just played it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57PTNJD View Post
    this game is fun but boring ....
    I agree with that. We need troops lost if the player could not defend the city and he has been hiding his troops; may be if there will some update like on each attack the city will loose some points and when the score is 0 then all player's troop die (city and outposts)

Any tips on choosing an Alliance?

Pay attention to the Alliance summaries, as many of them will tell you if any additional requirements are necessary. If you do not, you may face long approval times or quick rejection. Many alliances are restrictive of entry of lower levels or have a maximum member limit they try to enforce.

Quote Originally Posted by interpolarity View Post
    Pay attention to the Alliance summaries, as many of them will tell you if any additional requirements are necessary. If you do not, you may face long approval times or quick rejection. Many alliances are restrictive of entry of lower levels or have a maximum member limit they try to enforce.
    Thank you - I figured it's going to be a while before I can even think of joining one.

As the game evolves, I'm sure there will eventually be new player subsidiaries of reputed alliances. Many alliances already have 2nd alliances as their main ones are full. It doesn't hurt to apply, but be respectful of the alliances you are applying to, as higher ranked alliances are flooded with requests every day.

Angry Loading

How do you begin?I'm on Play Now,but it wont load the game! D=<

Alliances

Quote Originally Posted by interpolarity View Post

I dont understand the whole power thing next to the alliance names. if anyone can help, it would be appreciated

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast