Here is a recap of all the new additions to Atlantis:
- Spectral Ruins - Now players can revive lost troops through the power of Blue Energy!
- Walls now show colored flags when your troops are set to Defend!
- Anthropus Talisman can now be found by attacking Anthropus Camps of all levels with a Great or Elemental Dragon! 1 Anthropus Talisman is awarded for every 500 Anthropus killed.
Changes to Game
- Requirements for research levels of Aerial Combat to require Dragonry of the same level as the Aerial Combat research level rather than 8.
- 250K resource bundles have been removed from the Shop and 80K and 500K bundles have returned.
- Further increased the healing rates of Great Dragons.
- Fixed issue with broken battle reports
- Fixed issue with error stating that "Avatar Name not available" when the city name was actually not available
- Fixed issue with players getting stuck in the Tutorial when opening a new realm
- Fixed issues where players were getting the message "You have Performed too Many actions" unnecessarily
- Fixed issue where resource reserves over a certain number showed as negative
- Fixed issue where all Outposts were shown as "Spectral Ruins" when rolled over on the Map
PatchNotes will be released every Tuesday, so make sure to check your in-game messages for more information about new content and fixes to Dragons of Atlantis!