Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_57RRJ2C View Post
    Sorry to tell you guys but most of your Favorite Forum guys were laid off like Kyle, Geoff, and Jon good guys they were.
    You could have fooled me Kyle posted 12/31.

Lightbulb WTF!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    Hi Brandon Cooper,

Don't you enjoy the idea and the challenge of creating a brand new Kingdom? You'll have the chance to start from scratch and apply all the knowledge you accumulated playing the Web Game into this new game! Plus, it's pocket size ;)

Thanks for you message!

Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter
    Are you all insane!!! I like the idea of actually being able to use all the things I have built and paid good money on gems to have. No wonder Kabam couldn't find a way to do something for the players in dying (and dead domains) they were to busy searching for a way to screw us all royally.***!

Hey kyle.....How about you also fix all the gliches and do something for all the players you have abandoned in dead and dying domains. Players who where good enough for you to take their money but now you don't seem to give a damn about!!!

hello i got a question about this i play koc on my PC i don't have a i phone and want to keep playing my question is how do you upgrade koc and is it going to cost anything to do this????

I LOL'd at the part where they said they would be considering player's feedback. What a crock.

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by Phait View Post
    Are you all insane!!! I like the idea of actually being able to use all the things I have built and paid good money on gems to have. No wonder Kabam couldn't find a way to do something for the players in dying (and dead domains) they were to busy searching for a way to screw us all royally. ***!
    Hi Phait,

The 2 games KoC Web Game and Koc: Battle for the North are 2 completely different games. KoC: Battle for the North is the 1st Kabam's Mobile Game and is not connected with the web game.

Also the game has different features and battle mechanics. The Camelot's Theme and the fact that this game follows the KoC story line are the only 2 things in common.

It's like if you want to use your Camelot's resources or gems in the God Father or Dragons of Atlantis...it would be great but not possible yet ;)

Thanks for your message

Kabam
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry W Cosgrove Jr View Post
    hello i got a question about this i play koc on my PC i don't have a i phone and want to keep playing my question is how do you upgrade koc and is it going to cost anything to do this????
    Hi Larry,

Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North is not and upgrade of the existing KoC web game, just a different game for iPhone and iPad. You can continue to play Koc Web Game, no upgrade necessary.

Thanks for your question.

Hi iam hanharr and i have played KOC for 2 years and i heaved loved every minute of it and it does not make me happy at all that you guys wont do anything to get the old domains with new players or something like that. Iam in rhon 150 a old domain but we still have players that log in every day and play like me so why cant you do something for us hwo have made koc what it is today not you kabam people we the players have so do fix the **** plz

hanharr

that is not right you guys go and make a new game and cant even fix the **** with your first one i have played koc for 2 years and this is what i get **

one more question to ask when this new app go to iPhone whats going to happen when everyone switch to the i phone and whats going to happen to the web one??? are you guys going to keep the other one alive a well since everyone will be going to the iphone ???

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast