+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    donde esta mi dragon no a regresado mi gran dagon lleva mas de 4 horas y no ha llegado, por que no llegan que paso, expliquenme porfavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardo Kabam View Post
    Greetings Kabam Forum Users,

Exciting news! Kabam’s new forums are set to launch early next month, with many new features being unveiled along with a sharp new look! We are in the process of migrating the forums to their new home, including posts, threads and users information. But we need your help! Here are a few simple steps you can take to ensure a seamless transition.
    • If you are currently signing into the forums using your username and password, we will automatically create an account for you in the new forums. All your information (posts, threads, profile, etc.) will migrate automatically. The only difference is that from now on, you will use your email address and password to sign in.
    *Note* If you already have an account on our new Kabam.com site and wish to link it to an account on our old forums, you will have to manually change the email address of your old account to match before the migration. Only accounts that have matching email addresses will be linked together.
    • Facebook Connect users will need to register for a new account using their email and password on our new forums, and must use FB Connect during registration. Facebook Connect will create a bridge between the two accounts so you won’t lose content as long as the emails match. Make sure to sign up with the same email address! Our new forums will require all of our users to sign in with their email + password, even after linking a FB Connect account.

Thank you for your time spent with us here at Kabam, and we are confident you will enjoy our new and improved forums on Kabam.com!

--The Kabam Team
    very confused i play on caliburn 21 is this domain earmarked for closer if so do we get compensated for the time and effort we have put in to this domain on the new enhanced domains i dont want to start again from scratch i have made many friends on this domain and would like to stay with on this domain throne room items are not working you are driving to many players away with all upgrades to throne room pls do away with throne room ty ps would like an answer on my first question thankyou andrew vc of harm

Thank you for your time spent with us here at Kabam, and we are confident you will enjoy our new and improved forums on Kabam.com!

Is this true?/

.I heard a rumor, unsure if it's fact or fiction but it sounds legit.
    last month kabam partnered with a gamestop conglomerate(sp) which is true. They are looking to move all their games off of facebook. BUT the main part is, due to so many people quitting their games in the last few months, they have had huge revenue losses. They had to lay off a bunch of ppl(also a fact) So aside from their new partner, they are rumored to be looking for a buyer for kabam. If they cannot raise revenue or sell, they will be shutting down games(rumored time is 3 months) then give a 30 day notice and no refunds given."
    Yes this is just a game... and playing Dragons of Atlantis with real people gives you an outlook of how the players are in real life..

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen D Generous View Post
    last month kabam partnered with a gamestop conglomerate(sp) which is true. They are looking to move all their games off of facebook. BUT the main part is, due to so many people quitting their games in the last few months, they have had huge revenue losses. They had to lay off a bunch of ppl(also a fact) So aside from their new partner, they are rumored to be looking for a buyer for kabam. If they cannot raise revenue or sell, they will be shutting down games(rumored time is 3 months) then give a 30 day notice and no refunds given."
    Hahaha thats just a rumor, not true

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen D Generous View Post
    and by the way its Kongregate who they partenered with, and they are setting up servers in a new setup

Red face KOC not given me my gems I paid for.I paided for $100 in gems and want them

I paid for $100 in gems and its been 24 hours and I have no gems ?

led bike lights

This is to much good and very nice

g acheter oeuf ostara il dise lot valeur 275 rubis g eu une foudre valeur 95 rubis ya un probleme j espere que c une erreure sonon sa va pas le faire je paie mes achats je veux la valeur indiquer g fais copie de l offre et ce que g reçumerci de rectifier

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Valakeasgold4u View Post
    Wrong area, please post in global warfare's help and support section.
    dont matter where you post ...you wont get a decent answer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast