+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anthropus talisman

The new quest that u acheive by attacking a lvl 7 or higher ant camp with a gd or elemental dragon gives you an anthropus talisman... does anyone have a clue as to what this is or does?

Advanced Member
    just found the quest but cant find the talismans in the items

I didn't get my talismans but I got the rest of the reward.

Advanced Member
    Same as above, did quest, but the item is nowhere to be found.

Elite Member
    It doesn't appear that they have added the item yet. Also it's any Camp, not lvl 7+. I got from hitting a level 1 camp with just the GD.

Name:  Screen shot 2011-10-20 at 7.34.38 PM.jpg
Views: 954
Size:  64.0 KB
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Name:  Anthropus Threat.JPG
Views: 933
Size:  66.8 KB
    I accepted the quest reward, but don't see talismans in my Inventory or anything.

Advanced Member
    Maybe the Anthropus are unruly because, I don't know, we live by TAKING THEIR STUFF? Haha

just found it by default when I jumped on anthro 10 for farming items. I did NOT send a GD or ED, just ft+lbm and afterwards spy in waves, then the quest popped up as fulfilled.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ikni View Post
    just found it by default when I jumped on anthro 10 for farming items. I did NOT send a GD or ED, just ft+lbm and afterwards spy in waves, then the quest popped up as fulfilled.
    You probably have in the past. I got in a realm that I haven't done a thing in all day.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

I haven't been able to check out this new feature, because right now is one of my "locked out of Doa" times. But I wonder what I will need the talismans to build now... hmmm.. i hope that they are still working on smooth gameplay as well as introducing new things on a daily basis...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Social links