+ Reply to Thread

Smile 6th city and sir galahad crest

if 6th city out for us to build, what are the requirement?

how to find sir galahad crest quickly?

From what I have been seeing, you can not build your 6 th city just yet. But you might be able to still find the crests for it.

6th city you will need 4 King Arthur's Crests, 3 Morgana Seals, 2 Mordred Seals
    Crests are hit n miss..
    But you might be able to find Sir Galahad's Crest: Levels 7-9

KoC
    Llamrei Domain - Sapphire Dragon alliance......Glessic Domain - Haven alliance....Arondight244- Sapphires Revenge
    Dragons of Atlantis
    Sapphire Domain - Dragons Revenge alliance.......Emerald Domain - Dragons Revenge alliance...Jet- Wonderland alliance.
    Red ink is for Moderating.

i see. thanks 4 the info! i haven't get one sir galahad crest after attacking 100 wild lvl 8 and 9. but i got 2 Morgana Seals and 2 Mordred Seals.

Question

Ok 2 days ago I had a quest to get 6th cuty deed, now that is gone. Was a glitch? a mistake? Will it be coming back soone and does anyone know when?

For some reason it was up and then taken down. I don't know the reasons why.
    To my understanding it will be implemented again. Just don't know when.

HOpefully someone with a better answer will be in soon to answer.

KoC
    Llamrei Domain - Sapphire Dragon alliance......Glessic Domain - Haven alliance....Arondight244- Sapphires Revenge
    Dragons of Atlantis
    Sapphire Domain - Dragons Revenge alliance.......Emerald Domain - Dragons Revenge alliance...Jet- Wonderland alliance.
    Red ink is for Moderating.

what crest do i need for my 6th city

Expert Member
    Sometimes one step behind Geddy Lee to ensure his security and that of his rotisseried chicken......
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiliam Ylikotila View Post
    what crest do i need for my 6th city
    Read the thread, the answer is only 5 posts back.....
    [SIZE=4]WARNING....WARNING....[/SIZE][SIZE=4]WARNING....WARNING....[/SIZE][SIZE=4]WARNING....WARNING....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]([/SIZE][SIZE=3]GEDDY_LEE[/SIZE]_ modal[SIZE=5].....[/SIZE].........................http://community.kabam.com/forums/im...ine=1315961707..........................[SIZE=5]..... [SIZE=2]eats DF's for breakfast[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4])[/SIZE]

Banned
    Also if you click the icon where your next city will be, it shows what you have and what you need for that city...HTH

+ Reply to Thread

Liens sociaux