+ Reply to Thread
    Expert Member

Battle Calculations

One thing is still not clear to me: How can I know, for example, how many Ballists can I kill with one Catapult?
    What is the operation I should do?

Troop vs. troop ratios depend on alot of things. Research levels are a biggie, and knights' com. skill/guardians need to be taken into account as well as atk/def. boosts. It also depends on the accuracy modifier for that specific troop type vs. another troop type. You can find all kinds of info on a thread here in the forum, called, the ultimate thread about accuracy. It's a sticky so should be up at the top of the threads.

You'll have to read up throughout the forum to get an idea of alot of the circumstances and conditions of troop vs. troop ratios.

As for Cats vs. Ballis, if fletching is 11 and alloy horseshoes is less than 11, Cats will get three shots on the opposing ballis, while if AH is 11, the cats will only get two. (Cats vs ballis acc. is 1, so they kill one another at a 1:1 ratio)

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    One thing is still not clear to me: How can I know, for example, how many Ballists can I kill with one Catapult?
    What is the operation I should do?
    Trust me Useful, that is the eternal question we have been pondering over for months, years, decades here. That operation you speak of is only whispered quietly in forests. It is a beast like the unicorn.

Expert Member
    I'm not sure i understand Landon, I tried to read that thread u say but is complicated for me that I'm not mother language English..
    I meant, without any boosts at the same condition.. Are there values that I can consider to do which operation?
    Thx guys!

Advanced Member
    Ok useful. It takes 3 ballistics to kill 1 cat.
    Speaking strictly between ballistics and cats, it all comes down to fletching level. Since you said its the same then it comes down to are you defending or attacking.

If attacking with ballistics-
    If you have a rally point of 11 and can send only 150k ballistics. IF the defense has anything over 75k cats, you will kill zero cats when sending your max number of ballistics.
    Only option you have against a defense with over 75k cats is to send in cats.

If you are defending with ballistics.
    If the atacker has a 11 rally point and can send 150k cats. Then the math gets tricky. First automatically you will lose 300k balls right off the top, no matter how many you have.
    If you can muster 450k ballistics on defense, you can lose 300k balls only and kill his 150k cats. But you can have the same result with 300k balls and 150k archers.

Basicaly speaking, I think you just wanted the info of 3 balls to 1 cat lost ratio.

There are also plenty of troops you can utilize to minimize ballistic lose on defense. There is nothing you can do attacking with balls on cats.
    For example. If somehow you can manage to get 150k calvary alive in your city during a cat attack you can minimize your loses. (We strictly talking about a pure cat wave)

Expert Member
    Thank you turtle, this helps me.
    And now I think it's better I adoperate to build Cats that I still don't have...

Quote Originally Posted by fastturtle View Post
    Ok useful. It takes 3 ballistics to kill 1 cat.
    Speaking strictly between ballistics and cats, it all comes down to fletching level. Since you said its the same then it comes down to are you defending or attacking.

If attacking with ballistics-
    If you have a rally point of 11 and can send only 150k ballistics. IF the defense has anything over 75k cats, you will kill zero cats when sending your max number of ballistics.
    Only option you have against a defense with over 75k cats is to send in cats.

If you are defending with ballistics.
    If the atacker has a 11 rally point and can send 150k cats. Then the math gets tricky. First automatically you will lose 300k balls right off the top, no matter how many you have.
    If you can muster 450k ballistics on defense, you can lose 300k balls only and kill his 150k cats. But you can have the same result with 300k balls and 150k archers.

Basicaly speaking, I think you just wanted the info of 3 balls to 1 cat lost ratio.

There are also plenty of troops you can utilize to minimize ballistic lose on defense. There is nothing you can do attacking with balls on cats.
    For example. If somehow you can manage to get 150k calvary alive in your city during a cat attack you can minimize your loses. (We strictly talking about a pure cat wave)
    Yep, but remember it also depends on alloy horseshoes level. Even if both sides has level 11 AH, you will still only kill 2 Ballis for every 1 cat you send.

Less than level 11 AH will result in the cats killing 3 Ballis in an attack.

+ Reply to Thread