+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayeem Hossain View Post
    i so agree with you there, what's the point of having good generals now? People who spent money upgrading them, give back the money then, maybe we can use it somewhere else, this new patch honestly it's crappy. You will need loads of troops just to take out a city defense! Come on at this rate if you have a war, you need weeks to finish a war. PLEASE CHANGE THE PATCH!
    you dont need loads of troops Nayeem...look at this...

Name:  GWquery.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  89.4 KB

I have a lvl120 COS and still I lost...just get your general to lvl200 and you will rule the world...ill go inactive now...i dun hav money to play this game =>

Quote Originally Posted by ant View Post
    you dont need loads of troops Nayeem...look at this...

Attachment 10054

I have a lvl120 COS and still I lost...just get your general to lvl200 and you will rule the world...ill go inactive now...i dun hav money to play this game =>
    try to defend with troops theres a big difference
    with helo vs stingers 1;1 without defending and 1:3 when defending

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Sharyf View Post
    thanks for giving double trouble whenever you fix a bug. The outcomes are not just different its totally the opposite now, its becoming more farmville day by day. I used to kill like 500 aa guns with 1 stealth and now I can only kill 16. That means a reduction of 96.8% thats disgusting. Kabam could have reduced it little by little if you ever want to do so. Anyway, good day Josh!
    Aw, c'mon Scherief... tell the truth now... those were my AA guns you're talking about and 500 is a bit of an exaggeration - isn't it now? An SB used to be able to take out around 100 AA guns, so it hasn't been changed as much as you suggest. Battles are far more evenly balanced in the new patch and in my opinion it has made GW a much better game. Where it was a race to the bottom; who could send the lowest amount of troops into each battle (you do remember pioneering the5 SB attack, endless streams of just 5 stealth bombers, don't you Scherief?); and always having to play chicken when defending. Now you have the option to stand and fight without loosing many times (at best three times the number of attacking troops but sometimes five or six times as many as the attacker!!) the number of troops the attacking force did. Josh explained it all very clearly but it seems that a few people haven't understood that this patch has made battles an even fight now (anomalous glitches/bugs aside). Certainly, a far cry from your suggestion of it becoming farmville... well, at least for the rest of us - you get farmed because you run alliances that flip everyone's wilds, and as far as I can tell, this patch hasn't fixed that. Perhaps trolling wilds can be addressed in the next patch...
    At least the part about it being a great day was on the mark, cheers everyone! Take it easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Social links