+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1

    Speed/Range Issues

    Everyone,

    I wanted to create this thread as a sounding board for decoding this pesky speed/range issue. I can confirm that is it happening on all infantry troops as well as on cav units as well(I was testing against a 10AH that's why i wasn't seeing it).

    All that is really left to test fully is if it applies to archers and siege as well. The only real way to diagnose this is to have someone with a AH level lower than 8 for the siege.

    Anywho - I just wanted to try and compile all this int one thread instead of it being everywhere mixed in...

    So, post them funny reports and lets take a look see at them.....

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    23
    here's one...not so funny when i have to retrain those cats

    this report was already on own thread...but once again...i love glitches...

    Battle at (X,X) Oct 18, 11:56 AM
    Report No: 38291513
    You were defeated!
    Gold0
    Food0
    Wood0
    Stone0
    Ore0

    Back to Reports
    Attackers (ME) - (X,X)
    Knight Combat Skill: 186
    Troops Fought Survived
    Battering Ram 15,000 0
    Catapult 172,500 0
    Defenders (defender) Winner
    Knight Combat Skill: Lesser
    Troops Fought Survived
    Supply Troop 20,000 20,000
    Militiaman 860,000 132,081
    Pikeman 580,269 0
    Swordsman 451,751 451,084
    Cavalry 10,483 0
    Heavy Cavalry 112,375 0
    Battering Ram 8,964 8,964
    Caltrops 9,300 9,300

    and research of defender:
    Research Levels
    Fertilizer 9
    Logging 9
    Stoneworking 9
    Mining 9
    Geometry 9
    Eagle Eyes 10
    Poisoned Edge 10
    Metal Alloys 9
    Featherweight Powder 10
    Magical Mapping 10
    Alloy Horseshoes 9
    Fletching 10
    Shrinking Powder 9
    Healing Potions 10
    Giant's Strength 10

    and i have:
    poisoned lv11
    alloy lv9
    fletch lv11
    healing lv11
    Last edited by mre; 10-18-2011 at 02:31 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    387
    Quote Originally Posted by mre View Post
    here's one...not so funny when i have to retrain those cats

    this report was already on own thread...but once again...i love glitches...

    Battle at (X,X) Oct 18, 11:56 AM
    Report No: 38291513
    You were defeated!
    Gold0
    Food0
    Wood0
    Stone0
    Ore0

    Back to Reports
    Attackers (ME) - (X,X)
    Knight Combat Skill: 186
    Troops Fought Survived
    Battering Ram 15,000 0
    Catapult 172,500 0
    Defenders (defender) Winner
    Knight Combat Skill: Lesser
    Troops Fought Survived
    Supply Troop 20,000 20,000
    Militiaman 860,000 132,081
    Pikeman 580,269 0
    Swordsman 451,751 451,084
    Cavalry 10,483 0
    Heavy Cavalry 112,375 0
    Battering Ram 8,964 8,964
    Caltrops 9,300 9,300

    and research of defender:
    Research Levels
    Fertilizer 9
    Logging 9
    Stoneworking 9
    Mining 9
    Geometry 9
    Eagle Eyes 10
    Poisoned Edge 10
    Metal Alloys 9
    Featherweight Powder 10
    Magical Mapping 10
    Alloy Horseshoes 9
    Fletching 10
    Shrinking Powder 9
    Healing Potions 10
    Giant's Strength 10

    and i have:
    poisoned lv11
    alloy lv9
    fletch lv11
    healing lv11
    you sure those researches aren't mixed up? if you didn't do it, i'd venture to say kabam did

  4. #4
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,287
    No need to compile these really... Kabam is already aware of the issue..
    [COLOR=Red]It will not let me receive PMs. If needed you can either email me at marinecorpssniper@live.com or post to my visitor messages.

    [x] - Steal checklist idea from someone who has stolen the checklist idea
    [ ] -Convince the KOC community that rainbow attacks do not work outside of DFs
    [x] -Make a successful attempt at helping Kabam make female avatars.
    [x] -Create an Obese Constipated Wonder Woman
    [x] -Complete two checks in one go.
    [/COLOR]
    http://i.imgur.com/4zOhls.jpg

  5. #5
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    BORA, BORA
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBunny View Post
    No need to compile these really... Kabam is already aware of the issue..


    just lost 200k cats to Archers? wth, so i guess i should hold my attacks for now. i was not aware of this issue
    *Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted*
    __________Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler__________

    -Albert Einstein

  6. #6
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,287
    It's been mentioned repeatedly over the past 2 months..
    [COLOR=Red]It will not let me receive PMs. If needed you can either email me at marinecorpssniper@live.com or post to my visitor messages.

    [x] - Steal checklist idea from someone who has stolen the checklist idea
    [ ] -Convince the KOC community that rainbow attacks do not work outside of DFs
    [x] -Make a successful attempt at helping Kabam make female avatars.
    [x] -Create an Obese Constipated Wonder Woman
    [x] -Complete two checks in one go.
    [/COLOR]
    http://i.imgur.com/4zOhls.jpg

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kentucky, U.S.A.
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBunny View Post
    No need to compile these really... Kabam is already aware of the issue..
    I think everyone here knows Kabam is aware. But rather this thread is moreso meant so that people can figure a way to calculate this into their battle equations, without having to look everywhere to find it. I think I remember someone mention that this glitch will not be resolved for the fact that it will make infantry troops even weaker than they already are. (Not sure where I heard this or if my imagination is taking me for a loop, but even so it could be completely false anyways) So are they trying to resolve the issue quickly as possible?

    If not, that's what I think this thread was created for, and what Josh was shooting for when he started it. More info for peeps that don't know how to calculate it correctly, or at all.

  8. #8
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    BORA, BORA
    Posts
    463
    oh no, i ment this is something i never seen before, unless is a random issue.
    *Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted*
    __________Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler__________

    -Albert Einstein

  9. #9
    Expert Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    BORA, BORA
    Posts
    463
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon12 View Post
    I think everyone here knows Kabam is aware. But rather this thread is moreso meant so that people can figure a way to calculate this into their battle equations, without having to look everywhere to find it. I think I remember someone mention that this glitch will not be resolved for the fact that it will make infantry troops even weaker than they already are. (Not sure where I heard this or if my imagination is taking me for a loop, but even so it could be completely false anyways) So are they trying to resolve the issue quickly as possible?

    If not, that's what I think this thread was created for, and what Josh was shooting for when he started it. More info for peeps that don't know how to calculate it
    correctly, or at all.

    You are right, i read the post often and i was not aware of this, so i guess it served its purpose.
    *Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted*
    __________Things should be made as simple as possible, but not any simpler__________

    -Albert Einstein

  10. #10
    Attackers (WarIsMyCulture) - (747,280)
    Knight Combat Skill: 255
    Attack Boosted: 20%
    Troops Fought Survived
    Heavy Cavalry 500 0
    Ballista 186,778 0
    Catapult 62,722 0
    Defenders (guy that bashed my sieges into pulp ) Winner
    Knight Combat Skill: Lesser
    Troops Fought Survived
    Militiaman 2,274,942 1,004,256
    Scout 500 0
    Pikeman 1,127,958 0
    Swordsman 101,867 101,867
    Supply Wagon 31,402 31,402
    Battering Ram 3,491 3,491

    just asking,,,,did this speed glitch kill my troops ?
    all research is the same as mine all 11


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Liens sociaux

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top