+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    so, my money profuction is jumping up and down without any reason:
    In the first photo i've my heroes in town: negative production
    in the second one i'm attacking with all my forces: positive production
    in the 3rd one i'm coming back from the attack : negative production
    Now you can say maybe " so it doesn't count the soldiers consumption when they are attacking"...whell i thought it too, but is not like that, as u can see from the screeshot4 where i'm attaching with all my forces again, but in this case the negative production persist. It jump from positive to negtive randomly

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  63.0 KBName:  Capture1.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  65.4 KBName:  Capture2.JPG
Views: 36
Size:  67.6 KBName:  Capture4.JPG
Views: 39
Size:  64.3 KB

Problems in river city.

all resources reporting as 10000000. Timers do not work. Unable to attack as it says my attack orders are all filled up. No icons to go to cityscape view, neighborhood view - limited to estate view. Cannot check messages, crew etc.

I read another player on this thread is experiencing the same issue as me my upkeep is not the issue its that it says i have a negative rate of cash and every time i log on my cash is at 0 even when im not getting attacked by other players. Im fairly sure its a bug because if you at least have a hotel or hideout you should never have a negative Rate even if your upkeep exceeds your Rate it should still appear as a positive rate with the upkeep in red. I would really appreciate some help.

Wood doesn't add at all

For whatever reason my wood resources are slowly depleting even though my outpost has almost completely upgraded woodmills and I have nanos autocollecting and I lose wood if I hit collect, I've never had this problem until I had an outpost IDK what to do to remedy the situation PLEASE HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noob_58FPGKQ View Post
    all resources reporting as 10000000. Timers do not work. Unable to attack as it says my attack orders are all filled up. No icons to go to cityscape view, neighborhood view - limited to estate view. Cannot check messages, crew etc.
    I am experiencing the same problem

Cash Drain

I am having the same problem as some of the others. I am on the Genco server, and the problem is in the Brooklyn neighborhood. My First Neighborhood appears to be functioning normally. I have all of my cityscapes occupied, so it can't be the problem. My cash count goes up, when I send a crew to attack, but otherwise it depletes by $2 every second, eventually draining the resource to $0.

Experiencing the Same Problem. All Resources Stuck at 1000000000. Not Able to Switch Neighborhoods, Chat, Access Mail. Screen is Frozen.
    Kabam Originally Stated it was on My End, But This Problem also Occurred Several Month Prior. Then Miraculously, it was Fixed and I Did Nothing to Alter my
    Physical or Network Settings.

I am not receiving the +3% bonus for my Family ranking.

Neri Server - meklin

taking over lv 10 cityscapes and receiving no resources. whats up kabam? two weeks now and this stillisnt fixed.

Nombers for food and iron production are not changing !

I play through AGAME on Rizzo server under the nickname Heavy_Fuels ! After wining the building resources tournement with the diamonds i bought i started develop 2 neighborhoods beside my first neigborhood. All good and fine but i just noticed the production for food and iron is stuck in my first neighborhood for some reason... In brokly and Park Avenue all is working just fine but not in the first neighborhood. Need to be fixed because i need badly my resources... Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Social links