+ Reply to Thread

Anthropus lvl 8 with no loss?

So after losing loads of LBM to a lvl 7 Anthropus camp (xxx you rng monster), i decided to stop training LBMs and just build dragons. Right now i have 61k SSD and 11k BD. I don't have any problem with the level 7 camps but im wondering if im ready for the lvl 8!

From the Wiki i see you can win without any loss with the following setups:

30000 BD + 5 Star General + 8 Metallurgy + 8 Medicine + 8 Dragonry

OR

55000 SSD + 5 Star General + 8 Metallurgy + 8 Medicine + 8 Dragonry

I currently have 8 in Metallurgy and 8 in Dragonry but i have only a lvl 6 Medicine.

So i'm wondering, would 11k BDs + 61K SSDs with 8 Drag / 8 Met / 6 Med, do it ? Or i would probably lose some troops? I just have no idea how big is the impact of Medicine in a fight.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Mod Edit: watch the language plz - DM[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Dreddnawt Mettlehead; 10-01-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Elite Member
    I've done 60k SSD with 8/8/7 , never tried with medicine 6 though. Odds are your losses would be minimal if any.
    Plain text = Speaking as a Player (feel free to ignore me or disagree/argue) [COLOR="#FF0000"]Red = Speaking as Moderator (please respect my warning and the forum rules)[/COLOR]

Thank you for the answer, well i'm going to try. 61281 SSDs + 12181 BDs (just finished training 1k). Lets see!

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9511/lvl8.gif

Victory!
    Last edited by Zangetsu87; 10-01-2011 at 02:36 AM.

@ Zang
    You are best off sending one or the other and not both. It may sound counter intuitive but sending both types of dragons actually weakens their strength.

Check the Dragonomicon for more info. Kenny Notes has a list of what troops to send to Camps and Battle Mechanics covers why not to send both types of Dragons.
    ~ Ogres are NOT nice and cuddly. Deal with it... I do apologize for the smell though.

My posts are color sensitive: Ogre Hat / [COLOR="red"]Moderator Hat[/COLOR]
    ~* DRAGONOMICON (The DoA Players Handbook) *~

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddnawt Mettlehead View Post
    @ Zang
    You are best off sending one or the other and not both. It may sound counter intuitive but sending both types of dragons actually weakens their strength.

Check the Dragonomicon for more info. Kenny Notes has a list of what troops to send to Camps and Battle Mechanics covers why not to send both types of Dragons.
    I have read it 2-3 times i guess i probably skipped that part (was still really new to the game). Thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Social links