+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    As a new player this guide was very helpful.
    It was clearly written and enjoyable to read.

Thank-you.

Cool Whats up!

Hey looking for a family to join

Quote Originally Posted by Mateusz Øm View Post
    Very useful info. That should be written somewhere in the building description, really.
    It is written when you upgrade the 'Workshop' on your your estate.

@ Level 5
    "Decrese training time by 25% for Courier, Thug, Arsonist, Bruiser, Demolitionist and"...continued on next panel box
    Level 6 ..."Decrese training time by 30% for Courier, thug, Arsonist, Bruiser.

Very useful info. That should be written somewhere in the building description, really.
    @ Level 5
    "Decrese training time by 25% for Courier, Thug, Arsonist, Bruiser, Demolitionist and"...continued on next panel box

This info is! written when you upgrade your Workshop on your estste

@ Level 5
    Al Neri

Thumbs up Armory Equipment Question - Fulfilled levels (i.e., Bronze, Silver, Gold)

Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Armory: This building Babbo, is where you will store you equipment. What's that? You are going to be difficult aren't you? Equipment Babbo, equipment. Okay, do I have to spell it out for you? You will keep your "Equippable" items in the Armory. Now, you get these items from taking on "The Black Hand" gangs. As you accumulate these items, they are deposited into your armory. You will find you can establish your best cash business by selling these extra items from your armory. This is where the real money is Babbo. Don't forget it, I will be expecting my cut.
    Ok, a little more info here, please. Does fulfilling a level (i.e., Bronze, Silver or Gold) do anything special for you? Extra Respect or Exp or even Bonus Resources? To confirm, we only get bonuses on those items we 'equip' correct? Otherwise, these are items we can sell for quick cash, right?

Thanks, for write up it, is very informative.

Johnny Fontane (The Administration)

there will b awards for getting cityscapes, so wait

Thanks Folk this really help'd me

Smile

Thank you Jimmy for the words of wisdom.

Advanced Member
    This is a great post, well done mate!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Social links