+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    139

    how to delete EW account

    Where is "Delete account" button in EW? Does removing EW from G+ apps will delete account from game server?
    Last edited by D3ff; 08-25-2011 at 04:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my little platypus home. Aka,Montreal,Quebec
    Posts
    1,884
    No,i read somewhere that the app remembers you and if you re-install the game everything will be the same. If you want to restart i think the only thing to do is go to another server.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]So....Anyone like platypus? Did you know they were venomous? For more great Platy facts click the emoticon![/COLOR][/SIZE]

    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Need help?Found someone that's clearly breaking the rules? Then please visit this link for help.[/COLOR]-->[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Help and support[/COLOR]<---[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    And if your not sure if its against the rules then just read this[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"] --->[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Rules of Conduct[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]<---[/COLOR]

  3. #3
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    139
    So if I don't want to play anymore and remove app, my account still remains and other players use it as a farm?

  4. #4
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by D3ff View Post
    So if I don't want to play anymore and remove app, my account still remains and other players use it as a farm?
    most likely...but why would you care anyway if your quitting? lol and it wont be farmed anymore once your resources get to 0

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    2,052
    That's right - your base will stick around. Eventually we may consider clearing out abandoned bases, but it's not a priority yet.
    Circle your resource collectors, surround them with guns, and start one last gun upgrade before you leave. Thanks for trying us out.
    Community Manager at Kabam

  6. #6
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kabam's Neighbor
    Posts
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That's right - your base will stick around. Eventually we may consider clearing out abandoned bases, but it's not a priority yet.
    Circle your resource collectors, surround them with guns, and start one last gun upgrade before you leave. Thanks for trying us out.
    What if I wanted the free stuff? Making my day harder haha.

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my little platypus home. Aka,Montreal,Quebec
    Posts
    1,884
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolesy View Post
    What if I wanted the free stuff? Making my day harder haha.
    Then well....lv up the old fashion way! Factions.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]So....Anyone like platypus? Did you know they were venomous? For more great Platy facts click the emoticon![/COLOR][/SIZE]

    [COLOR="#FF8C00"]Need help?Found someone that's clearly breaking the rules? Then please visit this link for help.[/COLOR]-->[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Help and support[/COLOR]<---[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    And if your not sure if its against the rules then just read this[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"] --->[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Rules of Conduct[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]<---[/COLOR]

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    That's right - your base will stick around. Eventually we may consider clearing out abandoned bases, but it's not a priority yet.
    Circle your resource collectors, surround them with guns, and start one last gun upgrade before you leave. Thanks for trying us out.
    Please do the upgrade. More xp for me when I do hit it. Thanks.

  9. #9
    I'd highly support having inactive bases cleaned up for two reasons.

    1) Some people have quit the game and left their bases exposed to allow people to farm them. These people are constantly camped for free resources and exp.

    2) Many guilds have ranks based on players that don't even play anymore. The #1 ranked guild on our server is half made up of inactive accounts. It would be nice to see these cleaned up after 2 weeks of no log in (or at the very least, not counted towards alliance ranks).

    -Balefire

  10. #10
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Balefire View Post
    I'd highly support having inactive bases cleaned up for two reasons.

    1) Some people have quit the game and left their bases exposed to allow people to farm them. These people are constantly camped for free resources and exp.

    2) Many guilds have ranks based on players that don't even play anymore. The #1 ranked guild on our server is half made up of inactive accounts. It would be nice to see these cleaned up after 2 weeks of no log in (or at the very least, not counted towards alliance ranks).

    -Balefire
    Alliance leaders can kick players from their own. And 2 weeks of inactivity is ridiculously short time to decide that account isn't used anymore.
    But what happens to these accounts that are banned because of the hacking? Are these deleted completely?


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Social links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
   Top