+ Reply to Thread

Question How to Get Platinum without paying $$$

I'm a newbie, how do you acquire Platinum without paying lots of $$$? It seems that after the initial beginning, I'm out of Platinum. Does it recharge everyday or can you process it? Or do you just have to buy it?
    Last edited by TerraKacher; 08-20-2011 at 01:57 PM.

You have to buy it...

[color=#fafafa]IT'S MY FIRST POST...[/COLOR]
    http://i56.tinypic.com/1fwvbr.jpg

Randomness, level 94, Centaurus A.

Advanced Member
    Kabam do hold competitions or raffle style events from time to time were you can win some as a reward. The most recent and current competition being held is found here http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...-Event-Contest! which doesn't close until this coming Thursday.

Other than that, purchasing it is the only other way to go.
    Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.

In my little platypus home. Aka,Montreal,Quebec
    Like Damien said. Kabam holds contests once in a while,you can win Platinum there.
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#FF8C00"]So....Anyone like platypus? Did you know they were venomous? For more great Platy facts click the emoticon![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Need help?Found someone that's clearly breaking the rules? Then please visit this link for help.[/COLOR]-->[COLOR="#FF8C00"]Help and support[/COLOR]<---[COLOR="#FF0000"]
    And if your not sure if its against the rules then just read this[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"] --->[/COLOR][COLOR="#FF0000"]Rules of Conduct[/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]<---[/COLOR]

You can also win some by aqcuiring territory in the map.

Quote Originally Posted by socaldude View Post
    You can also win some by aqcuiring territory in the map.
    No, that is not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraKacher View Post
    I'm a newbie, how do you acquire Platinum without paying lots of $$$? It seems that after the initial beginning, I'm out of Platinum. Does it recharge everyday or can you process it? Or do you just have to buy it?
    There is a tourney. Only can get free plat.

Quote Originally Posted by cholay View Post
    There is a tourney. Only can get free plat.
    Yes, if you mean the player tournaments, then, yes we can earn plat from there too.

There is ONE way.... you pay in €€€.

Another way you can earn Platinum is to watch the short videos that are occasionally posted in the top right of the screen. You have to be playing through facebook for them to appear. They are a bit sporadic in their frequency. One day I was able to click on 6 videos and earn 6 plat while on other days there has been 3 days without any videos. While you wont get platinum super quick, if you are patient you can get 1 core or so a month which is good for the broke but interested player.

Don't sign up for the SSL questionaire thing. It gets you to fill in all your details and never gives you a survey and you get no platinum (I tried about 30 different ages, salaries etc and none of them are eligible). After this you have 10 to 15 spam emails in your inbox a day. I wish kabam would block the link as it looks as though it is a phishing scam with no benefit to anyone.

+ Reply to Thread

Social links