Closed Thread
Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kabam-...6372267?v=wall that's all I have to say on the subject. Lets see how long it takes to get 100000 likes.

Expert Member
    Kyle your now back peddling tho. You state in the thread http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...s-are-Complete That restorations are complete do you not? Its even titled "Thread: Inventory Restorations are Complete"

Now Stephanie is saying "We know we still haven't got to a lot of you, but we are hunkering down until everyone's issue is resolved"

So again how is this not lying to customers. Wouldnt it be better to be straight up and say "We know we still haven't got to a lot of you, but we are hunkering down until everyone's issue is resolved" instead of saying in your forum thread that restorations are complete.

"Complete" and "We still havent got to a lot of you" are 2 completely different things are they not. Im pretty sure complete means everything is done. If i was building my castle i wouldnt say it was complete if there were hours left on the build timer.

P.s Kyle you can remove my question from the other thread titles Kabam uses third party blah blah blah as its the same as here. I just didnt think you would see it if i posted it here and given that it was a question directed to you then i wanted you to see it lol
    Last edited by ZeroCool; 08-10-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Expert Member
    it's another selling tactics for selling stuff..you remove stuff from everyone inventories..put back the stuff back but not all..and wait , and wait, and wait , and wait..for th custumer to finally give up and go buy it again since he need it.

That will certainly work on some players ..that whatever you do to them, they will buy stuff even 2 times the same..

And others who are done with the credit card. i've give them a break of tickets for the last 2 days hoping for a nice answer..lol ..
    Starting back tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments about our CS Team! Most of the team worked through the weekend to get to your issues. One guy even stayed up for 36 hours (I was pretty impressed). We know we still haven't got to a lot of you, but we are hunkering down until everyone's issue is resolved.

o yea reali yas worked ???

how come im still missing all my items then ??? even pm geoff to get help but with no avail YET AGAIN

Expert Member
    You know that we know that but they wont admit that lmao. Im waiting for my little awkward question to be replied to as im pretty sure they trying to put there head together on how to answer that one lmao

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graz666 View Post
    o yea reali yas worked ???

how come im still missing all my items then ??? even pm geoff to get help but with no avail YET AGAIN
    Bud if you look at my post 1 page bk it will all become clear. They obviously dont talk to one another or one person wouldnt be saying that inventory restoration is complete and another one saying they still have lots of ppl to get through lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool View Post
    Bud if you look at my post 1 page bk it will all become clear. They obviously dont talk to one another or one person wouldnt be saying that inventory restoration is complete and another one saying they still have lots of ppl to get through lol
    lol ano i have things missing for almost a year and it ""been looked at""

now gems 4 months later ""no receipt of me paying for them"" yet credit card bill states other wise

whish they would get game fixed and we can actually play it properly with out been forced to act like angry ants all the time

Truthfully Because of this whole gift issue I have become active in the game again. How ever $20 is still a little pricy for me.

Expert Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graz666 View Post
    lol ano i have things missing for almost a year and it ""been looked at""

now gems 4 months later ""no receipt of me paying for them"" yet credit card bill states other wise

whish they would get game fixed and we can actually play it properly with out been forced to act like angry ants all the time
    They cant say that there is no proof of purchase if you have the receipt on your end bud. if they continue to do that then contact your CC company and recall the charge. When they ask why show them your receipt and Kabams response sayin they have no record of it and you should be able to get your money back. I know a lo of people that are doing that after this bs they pulled over the wkend and have still yet to resolve even tho they say they have then they havent lol

i think that i need to post something here because i'm still missing items and not got them back as well as the DE they promise, i have summit 3 tickets and all the response i got on all 3 is this

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Jordan N.) 08/10/2011 08:20 PM
    Greetings,

Thank you for writing in about this matter concerning your Inventory. Due to some changes we made on our end, we had to revert your Inventory to the state it was in as of August 4 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Please note that only the status of your Inventory has been affected; your Troops, Buildings, and Might level should be unchanged.

We are hard at work on restoring your Inventories completely. Please visit this Forum thread for more details and answers to common questions:
    http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...fficial-Thread

To those who were patient through all this, we thank you sincerely. To those who were upset with us, we understand, and we will continue to work on providing the best possible experience. We offer our sincere apologies, and we look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

The Kingdoms of Camelot Team

Closed Thread
Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast