Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Inventory Issue Official Discussion Thread

Please see our Official FAQ located here: http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...e-Official-FAQ
    Last edited by Kyle Kabam; 08-08-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Expert Member
    So are you going to allow us to comment on that thread as i have a couple of questions regarding it that i would like to put to you if i may.

Subject
    Inventory Issues and glitches

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Bobby M.) 08/08/2011 12:58 PM
    Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We have had numerous reports of players clicking on their Inventory to find their items missing. We have found that by refreshing your browser, you should be able to get the tab to load correctly. If that does not immediately resolve the issue, please also try clearing your cache and restarting the browser once more.

If you continue to have problems with this feature, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience with this situation! We are currently gathering feedback from our players and working on resolving the inventory feature to include the missing items.

Thank you for playing Kingdoms of Camelot.

Regards,
    Bobby
    Kingdoms of Camelot Support
    Guess what? They asked me to refresh! ROFLOL!!!

What was comment #5 on old thread? Id piss if this thread was exactly the same comments in exactly the same order

[COLOR=#0000FF][SIZE=3]Look i was going thru my items and realized that 90 percent of what i have gotten from gifts are gone i had 10 divine assensions come up missing i had about 15 chests of order come up missing and i have had 20 knights chest stuff come up missing and i would like to get those back as soon as possible even if just my 14 ports and a few of the chest but also would like to be credited gems as well for my missing items that you cannot replace i think 400-500 works about good for me

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban1980 View Post
    [COLOR=#0000FF][SIZE=3]Look i was going thru my items and realized that 90 percent of what i have gotten from gifts are gone i had 10 divine assensions come up missing i had about 15 chests of order come up missing and i have had 20 knights chest stuff come up missing and i would like to get those back as soon as possible even if just my 14 ports and a few of the chest but also would like to be credited gems as well for my missing items that you cannot replace i think 400-500 works about good for me

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    wouldn't we all want those back lol but there no way they are giving us back the gifted chest gl tho

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban1980 View Post

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    I think ur kinda missing the point. Most here are pissed coz of the genuine THEFT of purchased items and non glitchy gifts. Ur in here demanding the glitchy ones. Chill grasshopper. Lets get us who lost legit items sorted 1st

Unhappy Divine Inspirations

[SIZE=4]I bought 5 Divine Inspirations and Koc give me one of them, this means i had 6 right?

So i came online this morning and found i only had 1 left, i bought them out of my own gems so i was wondering if you could give them back?

This made my building a hell of alot slower.

Thanks
    Aidan
    [/SIZE]

Advanced Member
    SO WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO BEGIN TAKING ANY ACTION ON THIS ISSUE! yOU ARE STILL REMOVING ITEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advanced Member
    iv never had mine returned i even provided a screen shot of wat i had from 2 days before this all happened and the free stuff they gave out too was never given to me
    they kept take troops as well

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast