+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Too Many Servers!

There are too many servers! IMO Kabam has ruined the game and driven players from their game by opening too many servers. Why do I say this? Nobody will argue its a time consumng game. So here we are spending time AND MONEY sometimes building up our alliance only to have Kabam open a new server rendering our old server useless. The life of a server is about 8 months - 1 year. The membership numbers of the 2 realms on why I play are way down. People have quit or moved on in large part due to a new server. How many people want to spend large amount of money on a game that is not worth playing after a few months? If possible the servers should be merged and accounts and assets merged with them. We need Quality not Quantity. I don't play much anymore fro this reason. It causes burn out having to start all over again. Kabam - Your players are burned out.

Advanced Member
    ANOTHER "KABAM" RESULT IN THE BATTLEGROUND WITH THE WONDERS OF THE JT ATTACK AND A HANDFUL OF BEARS: NICE...
    (jojo1) - Winner
    General Level - Higher
    Troops Fought Survived
    100 0
    40 0
    10 0
    2,000 0
    1,000 0
    10,000 8,297
    10,000 10,000
    Defenders
    General Level - 240
    Troops Fought Survived
    7,593 0
    46,000 0
    24,000 0
    571,329 0
    79,099 0
    500 0
    25,000 0
    10,479 0
    77,000 0 BEARS
    8,000 0 RAIDERS
    THE REST WERE BALLS ON UP WITH THE USELESS ROMAN TROOPS. I AM BETTING ON THE NEW SERVER 400 THAT THE JT IS STILL ACTIVE LIKE THIS AS WELL... FIX IT as this is NOT right!

Advanced Member
    Well here's yet another stupid result. If it's just about the money and buying of JT"s then let us buy JT's to defend the BG... This result is absurd once again! (Tiberius2)
    (WolfenStein) - Winner
    General Level - Lesser
    Troops Fought Survived
    3,603 2,729 bears
    5,000 5,000 raiders
    Defenders
    General Level - 240
    Troops Fought Survived
    34,000 0
    37,000 0
    1,999 0
    6,000 0
    4,500 0 ballista
    27,000 0 bears
    20,287 0 raiders
    I see the new thad400 is just wonderful as they're now using 100 cons to protect the bg. Used a newbius act there with 400 cons and 200 skirms to take over two battleground cities. Twnnty or thrity minutes to remove the jt from the bg or add it to defense is all that is needed.

Advanced Member
    Well here's another one, will just keep posting them.
    Attackers
    (WolfenStein) - Winner
    General Level - Lesser
    Troops Fought Survived
    4,000 3,766
    4,000 4,000
    Defenders
    General Level - 240
    Troops Fought Survived
    5,099 0
    8,516 0
    6,435 0
    2,044 0
    4,000 0
    4,001 0
    4,357 0
    8,001 0
    9,689 0
    Once a day...

Dials have ruined this game. Nobody defends anymore because of them and nobody will attack without them. It's become more like simcity of rome instead of glory of rome. I'm currently only 17 mil glory yet even the 93 mil glory players wont defend against me because they are scared that when I send a small attack I will then dial in a large attack just before the small one lands like everyone else does. The only attacks I get anymore are 200k bears with 255 gen with a dial. Very very boring! Seems to me that would get very boring even if you won every battle. Win or lose every time in 2 seconds flat. And you cant defend because of the dials. How do you defend against an attack that you dont even see coming. Makes the towers pretty much useless. What use is a WAR game if you cant attack and defend???

Dials have ruined this game. Nobody defends anymore because of them and nobody will attack without them. It's become more like simcity of rome instead of glory of rome. I'm currently only 17 mil glory yet even the 93 mil glory players wont defend against me because they are scared that when I send a small attack I will then dial in a large attack just before the small one lands like everyone else does. The only attacks I get anymore are 200k bears with 255 gen with a dial. Very very boring! Seems to me that would get very boring even if you won every battle. Win or lose every time in 2 seconds flat. And you cant defend because of the dials. How do you defend against an attack that you dont even see coming. Makes the towers pretty much useless. What use is a WAR game if you cant attack and defend???

very well put .now that bears are gone in 400 make the speedups go away also

Totally agree. Dials have ruined the game. IMO too many servers is the number one factor that has ruined this game. Think about it. People spend a lot of time levelling generals and spending money and building up their inventory only to have a new server come along rendering the old server obsolete. All your time and money - gone for nothing. I have quit the game for this reason as I refuse to start over again. The dials are the second factor as people attack and you don't even see it coming. Nobody defends. The defenses suck. The walls are useless and the level capping at 100 while the Gen goes to 255 is an inequity. It is obvious to many that Kabam has sacrificed quality for $$$. There are many other games patterned exactly after this one now that can be played online. Almost to the letter the exact same concept. There are less bugs and far fewer servers so all the players are together on the same server.

Why Cant Kabam just merge all the active players on the "OLDER" realms into a newer realm that is open to new members - cant really be that hard can it?

I LUV IT!!!!
    It's a wonderful game, been playing it since 2010, and buying Gold ever since. URGENT: as much as I like Glory of Rome, I do have a problem with a missing package. Bought a Conscripts Package today and received the Gold, but not the package. Please see "Prices of Items" Post for more info.
    I can log back in to GoR as soon as I get this issue taken care of. Thank you.

i hate the energy of generals this is'nt citiyville and even you do have energy they should be able to regain much faster once again this isnt citiville here people

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Social links