Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Arrow Help us improve the forums!

The Kabam Community Forums are still a work in progress! If you have any suggestions for how we can make the forums better, or issues with how they work, please post here to let us know.

We could especially use your feedback on color issues, such as text you can't read or pages that are just ugly.

I'd like to know why you have decided to close Green Spot on myspace. I know this may not be the right place to ask but I have found no other way to be heard by you and your company.

Well it would be nice if when everything crashes or alot of tickets get sent in you put a post up and lock it so we don't feel like we are calling after closing time and and there is no one there.

Is Sweet World Game coming to a Sour End?

Hi Barry, I started playing Sweet world but it doesn't appear anyone that actually works with that game is available to assist with the current issues at hand ..especially the one with the loading...

As for the Forum the dark grey table on black bg is horrible its not good for those with vision problems white tables with black font you cant go wrong...

Hi, I have 4 stamps .. 2 of Morgana's Seal and 2 Mordred's Seal, I would like to participate in the tournament of 1000 gems, as I can register? nice thank you from ya =)

Bug:
    if i choose "German" at SettingsGeneral-> Settings-> Forum language and post a new Reply, there will be cut all Words after a few in each line of the Post...

Suggestions to the forums? HOW ABOUT STOP AUTO-LOGGING PEOPLE OUT WHEN THEY ARE TRYING TO POST SOMETHING JUST BECAUSE IT TAKES THEM MORE THAN 5 MIN TO FIND THE WORDS AND STILL BE CIVIL???

Question Limit the search to one game

Is there a way to limit the search to one of the games. I play only KoC, but when I do a search I get posts from BoA and there other game, and there is no easy way to determine what game the post applies to from the search results.

stop merlin from poping up on pour screens its very annoyinbg thank you

repeated topics

there are many repeated topics in the forum and I see many new topics being created that have been discussed previously that's diminishes the quality of the posts.

Just search

regards
    Last edited by Kevin; 01-28-2011 at 09:01 PM. Reason: content

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast