+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T6

T6

Yes I am fully aware that there are other post about the massive amounts of t6, and those that continued to do the glitch kinda screwed themselves. Can't do anything in those cities. Serves them right, but understand. Lol. I have only seem one post from Kabam saying they know about the issue. Well, can we get an up to date responce. Wth are you going to do about it. When everyone got 148 battle crys and shield walls you fixed that quick as hell. How hard is it to remove t6 from the game. I am sure the ones who won the t6 are going to complain about losing there prizes. Trust me you'll know who they are. I've won over 40k t6 from the wheel. I would rather not have them than have to worry about getting hit with a few mil t6 and no longer being able to play. I can't farm, I can't attack, I can't open because there is going to be someone with millions of t6 that no one can do anything about abusing your screw up Kabam! Fix your game please I would like to continue playing someday. Thanks for the time.

Hard to say what they will do now. everyone who has used the T6 glitch has now gained an advantage in TK, Killed Smaug an unlimited amount of times for items and farmed every resources from wilds or campaigns without losing a thing. T6 or Master Rangers have destroyed every world that has used the glitch. It is going to be very difficult to try and fix this and the affects it has had on every world. The longer it goes on the harder it will be to repair.

I agree, this was an interesting glitch for a while that would have been relatively easy to undo if kabam had stopped it when first reported. Rangers removed from accounts and might lost to them replaced but now so many people have done it that it will be a nightmare to resolve and as you say the game remains unplayable until it that happens.

I posted yesterday about this and was actually under the impression that the loophole had already been closed, obviously I was wrong. At that point a handful of players on my server had used it and a handful of players had been on the receiving end of the rangers, now most of the bigger alliances have used it and the mess created is growing by the hour.

Just in case all kabam care about is money, people are using these rangers to get free stuff from smaug as even at bad drop rates aren't that bad if you got the troops for free. I don't see this as the major issue but it is the part of this problem that may effect mith buying and therefore may be the bit kabam see as the biggest problem.

It's been about 48 hours now so Kabam at least stop it getting worse even if you don't have a plan to clear up the mess yet.

Banned
    Submit a ticket lol and you get a response like this..

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write in! For immediate assistance, please search the Kabam Knowledge Base for answers to our most frequently asked questions. You can also search the Kabam Forums for help from your fellow players! http://community.kabam.com/forums/forum.php If you’re experiencing technical issues, please try these general troubleshooting steps: iOS Troubleshooting: If your game is frozen or unresponsive, you may have to "force quit" the application and start it again. There are three ways to accomplish this: the Software Method, the In-Game Method and the Manual Method. We recommend you use the Software Method detailed below before attempting a Manual reboot. To Force Quit Using the Software Method (iOS4 and later): -Tap the Home button twice quickly. This will bring up a tab with all the current applications that are running in the background -Find the Game icon -Tap and hold the application until it starts to jiggle -A red "minus" sign will appear on the top left corner of the app icon. Press it to quit the app. To Force Refresh the app In-Game: -While playing the game tap on your Player Name > the '?' icon > Force App Refresh To Force Quit Using the Manual Method: (If the device is completely frozen): -Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time -Let go when you see the Apple logo -Reboot your iDevice and go back to to the game! Android Device Troubleshooting: A common cause of crashes on Android is insufficient working memory due to other programs running at the same time in the background. There is a very limited amount of internal memory to install Android applications. You should also keep an eye on your SD card memory so that you don’t run out of space for your favorite Kabam apps. To check physical memory: -Go to the Home screen -Select the Menu key -Select Settings -Select SD card & phone storage -At the top, under SD card, you will find the Total space and Available space on your SD card. At the bottom, under Internal phone/tablet storage, you will see the Available space left for installing your Android applications To free up more "working" memory for the game: -Choose "Applications" -Choose "Manage Applications" -Tap the "Running" tab where you can close (Force Close button) any apps that aren't essential -Please also close any Kabam game that is giving you trouble NOTE: we cannot guarantee functionality on rooted devices, If your device is rooted or modified, we are not able to support this option. If you were unable to find an answer to your question in our Knowledge Base or the forum, please respond to this message and an agent will assist you shortly! Thank you for playing The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth! The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth Kabam Support

And you make a THREAD thinking they will respond with answer on something they did not TEST..ROLMFAO

Long-time lurker, first post (I think).

After the T6 glitch is fixed, Kabam has only one good remedy: ban the players who have profited from it, and compensate players with what they have lost if they can show that they have been zeroed by T6. As others have said, use of the T6 glitch is against the TOS, and the gains are more than just the T6 and include loot from Smaug and skewed TK rankings.

Kabam is probably going to lose some paying customers over this, so the main question for them is, which ones do they want to keep more? The players who are keeping it real, or the ones abusing others after they take advantage of a glitch. Hand out some bans.

My thing is just remove t6 from the coding. Oh well some people have a ton of rss. That will play out and get used within time. No one needs to get banded. Who really cares if people got tokens from campaign or not or extra tks. Ultimately, as long as they r removed the game can continue. With them still around what's the point of the game. Kabam can potentionally lose millions of dollars over this. If hobbit shuts down, they won't go out of business, but they will have to take a pretty big hit. Not to mention all the refunds for mith purchases they would have to give back. The BBB reports that would show up. The BBB would have no choice, but to investigate if they got enough complaints about Kabam. No one that plays want to take it that far. Hobbit is a fun game to play and I would like to continue. Just remove t6. Give everyone a bc/sw and move on. We'll get over it. Lol.

Advanced Member
    heard from some sites that it is fixed... you heard the same?

Bacon, its not that some people now have a few more rss than others. They have fully buffed city guardians and swift stones, loads of shadow troops from attacking Smaug and getting tokens. Alliances that exploited this glitch will win the next 10 Tk and might tournaments, getting more rewards for their cheating. They will have better kill ratios from the city buffs, faster build times from city buffs, upgraded cities and heros from all of the runcrafters and heros glory obtained with tokens from erebor chests and the last two premium chance specials. It permanently shifts the balance in worlds and gives a long term advantage to players that knowingly violated the TOS for their own gain.

I am irate that I spent money to buy tokes for premium chance and there are people on my gc bragging how they have 1200 tokens and havent spend a dime. This is fraud, pure and simple. Im sure Kabam will cite their TOS when players demand refunds, if they will not enforce their TOS by issuing permanent bans for exploiters of this bug, then they are violating their agreement with their players to run a fair game.
    Last edited by cft073; 03-18-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Don't get me wrong I agree that it is going to buff up the worlds and the individuals that don't keep honest about their own game play. A lot of players have already quit because of this. I know in my alliance if u attack or defend with t6 ur getting the boot. We are trying to get some sort of honesty back to our server. Not going to be easy. Like u said there are a lot of perm buffs that are out there, but if everyone gives Kabam the time to go thru it will all get worked out. Lots of people to include myself are pissed at Kabam about this, but the damage is done. Time to start fixing it. Just about every action you take within the game is tracked one way or another. Glitches are a little bit more difficult to track, but I am sure that one day someone is going to log in and their buffs and troops gained from this are going to be gone. And of course they will complain that they didn't do anything wrong. Not their fault kabam allowed this to go on for so long right. Lol. WRONG! Cheating is cheating. Weather a hack a glitch or whatever. As for all of the tokens and rss people are getting. Troops die and tokens get used. It's sad to say, but we r all just going to have to deal with it. Move to a new server or just fight it out. Will make the game a little bit more difficult on the older servers with people who used the glitch to their advantage. Sucks, but IMO I like playing the game and if I lose a few mil in troops with someone with outrageous bluff. They get marked and I don't go back. Lol. Keeping my figures crossed. Good luck.

I actually left my alliance because everyone was cheating and replicating their T6 with the rein glitch. Kabam has missed the boat on this one and for me the game is no longer a level playing field due to the cheats having murdered Smaug and reaped the rewards. I'll bet not a single person is banned! Time to find a new game because this one is broken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Social links